Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

8ight-B kit, too hard for a first time builder?

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

8ight-B kit, too hard for a first time builder?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 01:29 AM
jonrocat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8ight-B kit, too hard for a first time builder?

Im thinking of buying an 8ight-b kit in the near future, kit mainly because i think building it would be half the fun.

I currently own and bash a hyper 8 rtr and savage x so i have the basics of nitro down and replacing parts here and there but have never built a kit from scratch.

I know its kinda hard to judge since you don't know how good i am with my hands and stuff but is the 8ight too hard to build for a first time builder?

Thanks for any advice.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:37 AM
vroom88

Default RE: 8ight-B, too hard for a first time builder?

i doubt it would be too hard for you. losi has a real good manual for putting it together and it's fairly straight forward all i'd advise you is that you get your self a good set of standard hex wrenches since it doesnt use metric and you wont have hurt and callused fingers
Old 04-25-2008, 02:28 AM
Farfa

i have build up my mugen alone and it was too easy. You wont have any prob... and btw i was having nitro knowledge only from my truggy ( 3 months in nitro..)
Old 04-25-2008, 07:12 AM
RevToTheRedline
My Feedback: (4)

If you can build a lego kit or erector set, you can build a 1/8 buggy. Just follow the directions, take your time if in doubt.