Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

A video of my buggy.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 07:33 PM
My Name Is Brad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A video of my buggy.

just filmed a few hours ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R4UBmLZVYk
Old 04-27-2008, 07:40 PM
tonytiger

Default RE: A video of my buggy.

pretty cool but put a body on that car before you mess it all up.....body keeps 95%of dirt and debri out the chassis....meaning less clutch bell and spur gear problems and not to mention keeps the air filter cleaner for alot longer.......
Old 04-27-2008, 08:05 PM
My Name Is Brad

ORIGINAL: tonytiger

pretty cool but put a body on that car before you mess it all up.....body keeps 95%of dirt and debri out the chassis....meaning less clutch bell and spur gear problems and not to mention keeps the air filter cleaner for alot longer.......

meh, i prefer to run it without the body unless I am bashing the hell out of it. Besides the airfilter getting a bit dirty, I dont see a problem. I see what you mean,though.[8D]
Old 04-27-2008, 08:47 PM
youwish16

it actually can be better to run without the body in case your air filter falls off, that way you can see it. if you run with the body on and the air filter falls off, you'll never know and you will probably blow your motor. i would know, mine fall off at the track and i had my body own. motor was junk after that
Old 04-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Safety Hawk
My Feedback: (6)

Do you zip tie it? I zip tie mine so tight that I can pick my buggy up by the air filter. But I know what you mean....I had one fall off of an old Nitro MT I had that wasn't zip tied, and it suck half a pound of dirt before I could get over there and shut it off.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:32 PM
youwish16

yea i zip tie it, but i guess i didnt zip tie it tight enough. now when i ziptie it, i pull on that suck with a pair of pliers. dont want it to fall off again, that was a $130 mistake
Old 04-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Calin666

I really need to get some vids of my Raze posted too. I keep forgetting to bring the damng camera though.
Now, it's going to be awhile. I just busted a rear axle stub today at the track (can you say "driver error"?), and it is special order only. Sucks balls.