Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

carb settings on ninja .21

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 07:08 PM
bgballin26
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default carb settings on ninja .21

I can't get my motor to run right and need some help. This is the grp based ninja .21 . On the bottom end it will idle fine, take off fine but at top end its like its not any faster than midrange, then when i let off and just barely give it gas it starts revving high like maybe it's lean on the bottom. I'm getting plenty of smoke on the bottom and midrange, not really any smoke on the top end. My settings are 4 full turns out from closed on bottom, and 2 full turns out on top. Is this close? The motor ran great and it has sit for a couple of months, as well as my odonnel 20% fuel. Could my fuel be bad? Alot of people have told me i need to run 30%, although i don't think that is causing my problem. Last time i ran it the outside temp was about 90 degrees, now it's in the low 70's. Any suggestions? []
Old 09-28-2009, 07:25 PM
bgballin26
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: carb settings on ninja .21

Sorry, i just realized i posted this in the wrong thread. If i knew how to move it to the nitro engine thread i would.....