Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

I'm so cheap!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 08:06 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I'm so cheap!

Picco[sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Old 03-03-2010, 08:28 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mambamonster

ORIGINAL: dirthead

There is also a big difference between the hyper 7 and the others you mentioned. I never said they weren't any good, just not BETTER than TTR, anyway I'm done here! this always turns out the same, whatever a person drives is the best machine! always was still is and always will be, Good day!
Sorry supamagician, you asked for an inexpensive buggy that is durable, TTR is one no matter what people say. Yes parts are a little harder to find, but when you do find them they're way less expensive also. as far as durable, none tougher, and handling, I'm always in top 3 here, and the S3 was actually the 2006 national champion. Can't be that bad!
Good luck with your decision, and take all advice with a grain of salt.
Hey dirthead, nobody asked you to start trashing, so please if your going to do that, leave the thread for the rest of us. Thx.
guessing he did seeing he left the thread over a year ago along with the other posters
Old 03-03-2010, 09:11 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Picco?[]
Old 03-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Mambamonster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: Mambamonster

ORIGINAL: dirthead

There is also a big difference between the hyper 7 and the others you mentioned. I never said they weren't any good, just not BETTER than TTR, anyway I'm done here! this always turns out the same, whatever a person drives is the best machine! always was still is and always will be, Good day!
Sorry supamagician, you asked for an inexpensive buggy that is durable, TTR is one no matter what people say. Yes parts are a little harder to find, but when you do find them they're way less expensive also. as far as durable, none tougher, and handling, I'm always in top 3 here, and the S3 was actually the 2006 national champion. Can't be that bad!
Good luck with your decision, and take all advice with a grain of salt.
Hey dirthead, nobody asked you to start trashing, so please if your going to dothat, leave the thread for the rest of us. Thx.
guessing he did seeing he left the thread over a year ago along with the other posters
Haha, yeah
Old 03-04-2010, 07:24 AM
bronx boy

cheap and good are two different things .on ultimate hobbies they have a roller truggy hot bodied stadium pro 2 for 200.00 and on hobby people they have a xtm .21 engine foe 59.00 i bought one for a spare i was amazed at how good it runs. also on ultimates site they have a ofna 807 hard coated pipe for 19.97 complete kit .so for under 300 you have a nice strong truggy .another 125.00 for a decent radio and your good to go
Old 03-04-2010, 01:47 PM
My Name Is Brad

raze and hyper 7 are bth good bets. The raze gets knocked alot on here it seems but thats only because people love to jump on the "duratrash" bandwagon. I dont think anybody who has had a raze has disliked it. Both the raze and hyper 7 are durable as hell and mnay parts are interchangable.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Mambamonster

Well said.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:55 PM
jigawatt

do you guys realize that this thread is well over a year old?

one more reason to knock on Duratrax... the raze is discontinued, at least at Towerhobbies
Old 03-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Mambamonster

good call obione
Old 03-05-2010, 12:20 PM
My Name Is Brad

ORIGINAL: jigawatt

do you guys realize that this thread is well over a year old?

one more reason to knock on Duratrax... the raze is discontinued, at least at Towerhobbies
lots of models are discontinued, but that doesnt mean they suck. And parts will always be available for all the duratrax cars and trucks.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:02 PM
jigawatt

Where in my post did I say the Raze sucks??? Nowhere. And keep this in mind... if GPMD discontinues it, good luck for your hobby shops to stock it. Duratrax is distributed EXCLUSIVELY by GPMD.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Vietnam RC

If RTR and about 300$,
_Ofna Ultra LX One
_Robitronic Protos
Old 03-06-2010, 09:12 PM
1ne8ighty2wo
My Feedback: (2)

is the Ultra LX One more race oriented compared to the Hyper 7?
Old 03-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Mambamonster

IMAO the utra is an lower standard buggy of the Hyper 7, so i feel your better off racing with the hyper 7. Please people dont quote me onthis, Im not sure if thats entirely true, but thats what I've always heard people say.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:12 PM
jigawatt

Does anyone read post for post? The original poster asked back in February of 09...
Old 03-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Mambamonster

ORIGINAL: jigawatt

Does anyone read post for post? The original poster asked back in February of 09...
Jigawatt, I already told you no one cares. Its just coming back into viewing. Get over it, and another thing, quit ripping on razes and stuff you don't even have the facts too. Iknow my friends raze, its awesome and there is plenty of parts for it. Idon't know why your telling My name is brad all this dumb stuff. Be careful what you say, because you usually get people to come back and rip on you for posting it. Like me.