Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Stick pack connector confusion...

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 06:47 PM
dr_shabzzz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stick pack connector confusion...

I have a few noob questions

1. I need a 5 battery stick pack for my Hyper ST...is there a maximum mAh i can use? and how long will a 1100mAh last? Apart from 6V and JST style connector...is there anything else I need to know?

2. What orientation do you use when connecting the stick pack to the switch/receiver? The JST plug on my old stick pack doesn't have an orientation...do I just match black wire with black wire and red with red?

3. Finally...is it possible to use a stick pack with a white connector on it? and then use a white to JST convertor wire? (i have one from my stick pack charger)

Thanks
Old 03-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Vietnam RC

Default RE: Stick pack connector confusion...

I haven't answer, however i'm using 4 AA charge, each cell about 2400mAh.

It Ok.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:59 AM
dr_shabzzz

Default RE: Stick pack connector confusion...

i have the 4 x AA holder as well...but how can i attach it to the Hyper ST? because the stock body only allows a 5 x 1.5V stick pack...

would the 4 x AA do the same thing? and last as long if they were the same total mAh?