Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

complete bolt up?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 07:04 AM
TonysHyper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default complete bolt up?

well i have the hyper 7 tq black.. with the mac star .28. What engine would bolt right up to my car without haveing to change gears etc...i trying to save money for another engine down the line and dont know what iam getting myself into if i choose to...i know iam going with a .21. I dont want to spend crazy money on a engine, i wont be racing every other day but if i have to...iam rdy What would be a good engine for a guy looking to bash and sometimes race? iam trying to spend uner $200 here. thanx

-tony
Old 04-17-2010, 11:01 AM
ELMOBSTER
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: complete bolt up?

i have the exact same buggy,,i just purchased a DYNAMITE .21 MACH 2,,,$135.00,,everything bolted up perfect!!!,,these engines do run pretty good,,i had it at the track and it did fine,,these engines scream pretty good
Old 04-17-2010, 04:09 PM
mrsheldon

MY BUDDY HAS THE BIG RED ONE(21). THAT MOTOR IS SICK. IT HAS A .28 IN IT ALREADY.? NEVER DOWNSIZE.LOL. GET DYNAMITE BIG RED.28 OR MY PERSONAL FAV THE LRP.28.IN ALL SERIOUSNESS THERE ARE SOME BRUTE STRONG 21'S OUT THERE.GOOD LUCK WITH BUY.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:55 PM
FNR156

Go with Alpha F850 engine. New engine setups from Trinity company. Guy in my LHS is sponsored by them and races 1/8 buggy professionally says their awesome.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:02 PM
jmaxey51

i say Nova 21 BF limited, its 150 bucks and worth every single penny, more power than people think. slap a dynamite 053 pipe, odonnell 99 plug and an odonnell cooling head and youll be keeping up with engines that cost twice as much.