Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sam's Flatty

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    That airboat handled perfect, tho is was windy. My hat goes off to you!

Cheers Mike. He's enjoying the process, and was having a field day with it yesterday, so that's all good

Well done Jeremy_H the boat seems to be running pretty nice at this point, the strakes seem to have resolved some issues, definitely a successful project!

Cheers arcdude

A short vid of Sam having some more fun with his boat. We've moved the lift strakes forward and made them permanent. It was probably more windy than last time, and Sam will benefit from some more controlled inputs but it needs a faster steering servo first really.

What a hoot, runs great and looks like a lot of fun, great boat for the young lad!

Yeah he loves it. We're waiting for a calm day before we make anymore running adjustments, I think we are are pretty much there, but the winds are having so much influence on it it's difficult to be sure, roll on Summer

A mess around vid taken yesterday, which includes Sam's boat with brake in clearer view:

That is awesome, nothing like a Father son tag team Sam looks to be handling the boat quite well, beautifully done! Would have seen more of the young lads excellent driving skills if it weren't for the guy in the SI3 hogging the spotlight lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12