Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

45cc homelite step hull

Hey guys ! This is my Black widow Boat that I have made some changes to ! I have installed a frank bowman ring, done some port work, changed the bottom of the hull and added a 16x10 3blade prop ! it is turning the prop at 8550 at the moment. I have a larger venture carb to install once I work the bugs out of it.

Here is a short vid of the first run after the changes. I don't have a gps at the moment , but will try to get one soon !!

http://youtu.be/EJwuNDs0Ppo

Looking sweet. Certainly likes edging doesn't it

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Thanks ! Yeah, it does ... I just dropped the engine down about 1 1/4 inch to lower the COG , maybe it will help it a little ! im also going to lower the cage by almost 2 1/2 inches to see if the will get it even lower . once I get it to handle a little better, I have some more mods to do to the engine to try and get more speed :-)