Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Rcaw?

Rcaw?

The site has been down for a while, anybody know what's afoot?

Been like that for a few days that I'm aware of.

Yes it has. Unfortunately activity there has been sparse for some time, too soon to assume too much but this duration of site unavailability is rarely a good sign. I hope it comes back, it's a great boat, but hey, things change

I'm actually quite surprised by the lack of traffic here. I have noticed a huge amount of visitor traffic possibly some doing research and what not and it would be nice if some would sign up and actively participate. This is a fun hobby and the low participation may be in part due to the free to browse til your hearts content so why sign up. Maybe the administrator's could address this issue somewhat by modifying the main page to highlight the fact that it only takes a few minutes to sign up and it's free. I realize it states that already but as with many site's on the web do you really believe that statement, that message needs to be emphasized in font 80 to entice the browser's to enroll rather than just browse.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I spoke to Chris and he is aware the site is down, but due to his very busy schedule he has not had the time investigate. Hopefully it won't be down much longer.
    After all is said and done, more is said than done.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    It's up and running. Loaded for me on Thursday too.
    GlowHead Brotherhood #3
    Using Dynamite, Enya, Fox, Jett, K&B, SH, Super Tigre, Thunder Tiger, and Traxxas engines.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I think it may have been some sort of hijack. It wasn't working for me just a few minutes ago. It went to a "start logic" webpage saying the site was unavailable. On a hunch, I clicked on the address in my favorites for RCAW and it came right up. I closed my browser and reopened, I got the start logic page again.

I again click the link to RCAW in my favorites then go and reset my homepages to "use current". It now works.

After all is said and done, more is said than done.

I've been able to launch the site but most of the pic's don't show up, interesting

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    The site works fine here. Pics and text work fine, no errors either. Huh.
    GlowHead Brotherhood #3
    Using Dynamite, Enya, Fox, Jett, K&B, SH, Super Tigre, Thunder Tiger, and Traxxas engines.

Got to the forum through the site which is working bar most images, so it's being pieced together it seems, good news.