Tupolev A-3 Aerosledge

Notices
RC Airboats Discuss R/C Airboats here!

Tupolev A-3 Aerosledge

Old 09-21-2015, 11:16 PM
dormantamas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Tupolev A-3 Aerosledge

I started a facebook page for research purposes on the Tupolev A-3 Aerosledge, an airboat like amphibian craft designed in the U.S.S.R. I tried researching this vehicle before on the web but there's not much information available in english. A few russian articles about the development, and some photos, and advertisements. I couldn't find accurate profile or three view drawings either. Those available are bad quality .jpegs with low level of detail due to image compression. My primary goal with the page, and this post is to collect data, and reference, to create the most accurate technical drawings to date in a vector format, and to model the craft in 3d, in order to make a paper craft, a scale model, and a scale R/C version. Feel free to post anything relevant to this interesting contraption. I'm looking for those who already built a model, or are in the process of building one. Those who have access to the real deal and could take some photos I could use as reference in my project to create a set of plans for a true scale R/C version. Or anyone interested in helping me create a set of plans, and building one. http://www.facebook.com/tupoleva3
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	6433_61106123529.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	2121726