Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Airboats
Reload this Page >

Making an online calcularor for Airboat!! (thrust, speed motor & prop calculator)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Airboats Discuss R/C Airboats here!

Making an online calcularor for Airboat!! (thrust, speed motor & prop calculator)

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 09:58 PM
eranomo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making an online calcularor for Airboat!! (thrust, speed motor & prop calculator)

Hi guys.
As you all may know - there are no online thrust/speed/motor/prop calculators that relates to airboats, only planes, cars, etc... I want to make a calculator inside an html page and upload it so it will help all of us Airboat fans to choose the right RC equipment according to our desired speed, hull weight or any other parameter, I have some formulas I will add to this calculator but nothing beats an actual case studies...

I need your assistance... any airboat owner can contribute to this calculator (And will have his name as a contributor on the calculator page) just by replying to this thread with his airboat setup according to the following:

total airboat weight with or without the batteries - just mention what you weighted when you took the measurements, hull type, motor spec or a link to the motor page, prop spec and the motor+prop thrust (if measured), If you know the max speed that you reached with your airboat - please also mention it.

Thanks!!!