What is this airboat?

Notices
RC Airboats Discuss R/C Airboats here!

What is this airboat?

Old 11-17-2017, 09:28 AM
Stevethedomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this airboat?

Hi, I received this airboat (hoping pics load) as part of a package deal of planes. I haven't been able to find it online, after a couple quick searches. Any thoughts or information anyone has on it would be helpful. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20171115_075449_resized.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	470.5 KB
ID:	2245351   Click image for larger version

Name:	20171115_075457_resized.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	344.6 KB
ID:	2245352  
Old 11-17-2017, 04:06 PM
Got RPM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Looks like an Aquacraft AirForce airboat.

Old 02-23-2018, 02:08 PM
Dragnfly53

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default It is...

Originally Posted by Stevethedomer
Hi, I received this airboat (hoping pics load) as part of a package deal of planes. I haven't been able to find it online, after a couple quick searches. Any thoughts or information anyone has on it would be helpful. Thanks.
This is a flightcraft, Probably the Miss Outlaw. I can tell by the type of stand that it has with that rope like mine has. With a 40 size, 9x6 2 blade . 46 ball bearing to a 52 is best suited with a 9-6 3 blade. Unless you raise the engine up I would not put a 10 in propeller on there it will be too high and be Tippy. mine is the river rage and it has turn fins. It is too easy to hit logs and other objects in the water with a water Rudder and that also drags it down and makes it squirrely. There are no spare parts unless you can buy a complete boat. You can Google search :Vintage flightcraft River rage and see pictures of "dragnfly". This is the best handling flat bottom boat that is out there today because of the way it is designed. It's too bad they don't make them anymore. I hope you enjoy your model and maybe we can hear from you again