RC Airboats Discuss R/C Airboats here!

KSJ Pacer Airboat

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Monsterman--HBF
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KSJ Pacer Airboat

Does anyone know if they still are making these airboats "new"? And if so where can I get one got a website or link?

Thanks
Old 11-27-2004, 06:15 PM
More HP
My Feedback: (2)

Hi Chris, as far as I can tell, they have been out of production for a couple of years now. Horizon was the distributor, and parts are also starting to be phased out.

There's definitely some out there in some little hobby stores here and there that are still new, I've picked mine up used.

Matt
Old 11-27-2004, 06:21 PM
Monsterman--HBF
My Feedback: (28)

Hey thanks Matt,

I figured as much, I couldnt find them anywhere on the net so I guess I will just be without one! I like them though if I could get my hands on one I would snatch it up!! LOL..... Maybe one will pop up sooner or later. I want an air boat but something close to the real thing that is the closest I have found. Neat little boat though, I see you have a larger engine on yours!! How does she run! I bet it really flies on the water!! Got any pictures you could post?

Thanks again!
Old 11-27-2004, 06:36 PM
More HP
My Feedback: (2)

Keep looking, locally and advertised on the web used, don't give up! I've gathered a second hull and enough parts to put another one together. But the used one I bought this year isn't ready to get back in the water yet. It's close though, I met someone here that made a CNC aluminum engine mount that moved the engine forward, and a new pulley, just need to finish making the pulley for the prop shaft. It's going to be running a 3/8" wide cogged timing belt, no more slipping and like sub said, no more belts flipping over! I'll take pics of the mount and pulleys for sure when I get it back, but this particular hull is the one I picked up used, it has a black paint job that's really quite pathetic, sometime this winter I'll refinish it so I can feel good about showing the whole deal. IF I can stop running it long enough to do it!
Old 11-29-2004, 05:52 PM
dadkins

I saw one this weekend at a LHS here in Richfield MN, Cant' remember if it was $ 219.00 or $ 319.00 - That wasn't what I was shopping for - seemed like a good deal w/ a .46 - a WAY better deal than the Kyosho windrush sitting next to it and for only like $20.00 more.
Old 11-29-2004, 07:11 PM
Sharkhunter

I don't know if it's the same boat or not but there is a KSJ in the for sale section of this board . It has a .46 on it , nice looking boat .
Old 11-29-2004, 11:17 PM
subsinker
My Feedback: (61)

What a coincidence. I put mine up for sale on RCU. Check out the boats for sale and you will see it. Comes with a brand new OS 46AX, RTR.

Food for thought.
Pete