I ran my Windy for the last time this morning. Not the boats fault.
In the past I ran on a rock and cracked some seams. Opened them up and filled them with epoxy and repainted. Ran very well until this A.M. then water got in again. New crack. The problem seems to be that as an old sailboat type I wanted everything fair and sanded too much. I'll build another and be more careful with the sandpaper as well as glassing every seam. The next will have either a .15 or .20 engine. The recommended .10 is too small. If I build two of anything I usually get the second one right. I'll miss the little beast. It was a fun boat.