Notices
RC Airboats Discuss R/C Airboats here!

lights very cheep and easy

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 06:31 PM
vamp131

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lights very cheep and easy

Hi thought i would share this with you I wanted to fit a light on my hull to show when it was turned on used a car light led the screen wash ones that light up lol

just filled it with silicon so the water not get in wired it between the switch and the receiver very handy as if its dim the batteries need recharged as it is a led does not use that much power and warns you to turn off the power when you are finished for the day you can pick up screen was LED's lights very cheep usually for around £1 or any car light that is a led will work they look good too lol

if you want any help or info mail me
Old 07-20-2007, 09:55 AM
TERBObob
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lights very cheep and easy

Here in the states , we have a store called Radio Shack .
I've been buying and using 6 volt LED's inline with the on/off switch for years on all my RC vehicles . ( I myself use the green ones ... that way , when lit , it shows GREEN , good to go )
Here you can get them in a multi pack for $.79 for 15 of them .
And for those that do not know , you can run a single LED on a normal battery like an AAA for weeks , before the battery will wear down .