Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

RC Boats Article on FloatWays - Full-Size Boating Site

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

RC Boats Article on FloatWays - Full-Size Boating Site

Old 12-20-2011, 10:34 AM
kiteboarder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Boats Article on FloatWays - Full-Size Boating Site

I had briefly mentioned the creation of this article in the 21 Tunnel Talk thread in the Nitro forum. However, I figured it needed a thread of it's own.

Back in September I started writing a piece about RC boats for FloatWays a boating and sailing site. I've gotten back into RC boats after many years, but I've always been into full size boats. I figured an RC boats article aimed at full size boaters would be a great idea to help promote the hobby. After all, it's the full-size boaters that are more likely to pick up RC boating anyway.

Please help me promote it. I'd appreciate anything you can do. Here are some suggestions.

1. Share it on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
2. Email it to friends.
3. Link to it from your blog or website.
4. Post it in your favorite RC or full-size boating forum
5. Comment in the article itself - (Comments, will not show up right away - But I approve them every day - spam control).

Thanks, Danny

Below is the link to the article.

http://floatways.com/1522/absolute-r...loving-racers/
Old 12-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: RC Boats Article on FloatWays - Full-Size Boating Site

Danny, nice article as most full-sized sites don't do a good job on letting non-RCer's know about our world.
Thanks a lot for the mention as I'm used to doing what I did for you for anyone without thinknig that it's no big deal yet makes me feel good that I helped out someone in a small way.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:17 AM
kiteboarder

Hi Ron,

Absolutely!

Hopefully, every little bit counts. The nice thing about this article is it's future. It's doing well right now, but over time it'll do better and will inform many people. Plus, it's not static. I can keep updating it.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:10 PM
toysmall
Banned

Hello,everybody !I’m  the  Bang  Toys  Mall !I owned all kinds of toys . In here ,you can find  Electric toys , Puzzles, Dolls, Pendant and so on . I'm the right toys shop for you ! No matter whom you want  buy a toy gift for, your kids ?  or your friends? or just for yourself,come to here and find it . You will find I will be the most appropriate toy store!  Thank you !
http://www.bangtoysmall.com