Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

What ever happen to wooden U1 kits?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

What ever happen to wooden U1 kits?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 07:18 PM
yz490man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What ever happen to wooden U1 kits?

I seen a vintage one on ebay. I want an r/c boat that can handle a Thunder Tiger .46. An aquantnance of mine has one new,but he isn't planning on doing anything with it.His wife bought it when he wanted to do that for fun one day.They are wealthy.He said take it if i want.I didn't right then i'm not the type of person to do that,i would sell it,and make a profit % but i would rather hand a $20 for it and feel fine.It's new in the box.I had many r/c cars and one boat.Mine was an rtr aqua craft .18.......... .46 is quite big though.Like for speed and cornering what would that engine go on/in?.Idk how fast a real one is,my miss vegas duece suposubly toped out at 40 i think.I say maybe 28mph top speed,i can't imagine if i could take my time and build something around a .46.Thanks.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:02 AM
niteshadow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What ever happen to wooden U1 kits?

I have a u1 atlas van lines hydro racing boat by DUMAS THAT I BOUGHT OFF EBAY AND HAVE SPENT 1 YEAR TO POINT OF INSTALLING MOTOR AND DRIVE.
have for sale extra set plans i paid $7.00 for
interested ?
[email protected]