Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

RC Boating in the CAROLINAS

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

RC Boating in the CAROLINAS

Old 05-10-2013, 06:35 AM
primetime72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Boating in the CAROLINAS

We are a new club that will be having our 1st open run in Mooresville NC on June 22. Many people have conversed and kicked around the idea so it's time to deliver. We now have a secure spot on lake Norman in a cove that will be cut off to anyone not doing rc on get together day(s). For those of you who know Mooresville we will be on homer lane off of Cornelius rd exit 36(i-77) we hope to make this a nice size event as we have plenty of interest on this date already. There will be bouys in place as we will run it as a mock race as well as have free running at times as well,THIS WILL NOT BE A REGULATION COURSE AS OF YET AS WE ARE STILL TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING UP TO PAR AND CODE TO MAYBE HOLD EVENTS IF POSSIBLE.... We invite any and all boaters electric,nitro,gas,etc. there will be a retrieval boat on hand also we will host a small cookout on the 22nd for those participants as a meet and greet mingle type deal. As far as June 21 for those that will like to be a little more hands on a few guys will be heading to the lake to cut the grass and straighten up for Saturdays event. Also at 7pm we would like to get as many people together at Cracker Barrel off exit 36 (i77) for a initial meeting of everyone as we are all one big family all wanting to have fun. If there are any questions please reply as I'm sure I have left out some info please dont get upset as I'm very excited while typing and probably forgot something's