Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

any one rc boating in or around ft benning ga?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

any one rc boating in or around ft benning ga?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 03:25 PM
tmaxx454

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any one rc boating in or around ft benning ga?

any one?
Old 10-30-2013, 06:21 AM
308jockey

I'm in Auburn. I run a few electrics, some nitro tunnel hulls and a small Pro Boats hydro, also have a v-hull gasser and an old Swamp Buggy. I have a pond at my folks place that is big enough for most of what I like to run. I imagine there are a few boaters in Columbus but the closest organized group to you I know of is on the other side of Americus. There is a club in Montgomery that runs electric and sail, they get together monthly. Never been but I keep meaning to. You're more than welcome to come over here, I have no problem coming over there if you have a place to run. What do you run?

Rick H.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:51 PM
tmaxx454

as of now just a miss geico i have a enforcer magnum57 about to be in route i usualy run here on benning and i also run it at lake martin i prefer lake martin cause i have access to a boat incase of a blow over, im not really new to the hobby i just gave it up a while ago due to me being in the military i did have a hydro with a mac84 and a v haul with a 21and i was big into off road nitro wish i never sold them lol but starting fresh again theres alot of new stuff on the market so im kinda readjusting, my uncle down in florida builds and races riggers so im getting info from him along with the guys on this web site, but yeah back on topic im down to run pretty much any weekend
Old 11-03-2013, 08:47 AM
308jockey

I run on a pond about 5 acres or so, plenty big for what I'm running. Dad's got a small johnboat with a trolling motor to retrieve with so no problem there. There are several other ponds around we could probably use but this is larger and has the boat. If you'd like to come over and run let me know either here or at (334) 444-4097. They try and keep things quiet over there on Sundays but any other day will work. It's about an hour from Benning but we can run all day if you want. I've been wanting to get out, need to charge the batteries and get going. Let me know.
Rick H.