Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Looking for an RC Boat club in the Raleigh / Durham NC area

I'm looking for an RC Boat club in the Raleigh / Durham NC area. I've tried multiple searches and have not found any. If you know of one, please send me some information.

Thank you

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Have you tried www.impba.net yet?
    IMPBA 17238 S
    269 Racing Team

Thanks for the link Ron, looks like any RC boating club that was recognized in NC is now gone based on the non-functioning websites. I was also hoping to find one that is less "power boat" and more "scale". I'll keep searching though, maybe someone else may know of one in the area.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    been looking around and seems we maybe out of luck on a club
    I sometimes run at jordan lake

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Not Really A Club But A Great Group

You're not really out of luck, you just may need to drive a bit. There is a fairly devoted group that run mostly scale warships in Rocky Mount at the city lake. They predominantly run 1/96 scale warships but all types (except gas) are more than welcome on most weekends. You can find more info in the forms here: http://wmunderway.8m.com/home/home.htm Look at the forums for upcoming runs and pics from past events. They meet on most weekends and have large runs about twice a year that draw people from as far as the West coast. This is a great bunch of people that are dedicated to boating. OZ.
    Lead, Follow or Get Out Of The Way