Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Seaport tug after upgrades

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Seaport tug after upgrades

Old 05-31-2014, 04:02 AM
rhardy60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seaport tug after upgrades

Just changed out the toy electronics to hobby grade and i like how it turn out , put in a HOBBYWING QUICRUN WP1625 R/C Fwd & Rev W/BEC Brushed 100A ESC and Nx Metal Gear Digital 13kg Servo MG946 High Torque and using a FLYSKY Transmitter FS-GT2B 2.4Ghz radio system , stayed with stuck motor and using Traxxas powercell 5000 Manh nimh 8c battery . Hears a short video of it on water for the first time after upgrades .http://youtu.be/NKHOni8Qvlo
Old 06-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I wish Youtube had a button to remove music that's been added to a video without mutting it. I like to hear boat sounds whether they're electric ,nitro or gas,and also sounds around a pond.
Old 06-02-2014, 03:09 AM
rhardy60

Originally Posted by Tidnab
I wish Youtube had a button to remove music that's been added to a video without mutting it. I like to hear boat sounds whether they're electric ,nitro or gas,and also sounds around a pond.
This is it with out music , then you'ii no y i added music , this boat runs so quiet you can't hardly hear it .
hears a video of before an after upgrades . http://youtu.be/5Ua4nmFsOBE

Last edited by rhardy60; 07-09-2014 at 10:57 AM. Reason: changed video
Old 06-02-2014, 03:28 AM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

All I see is a picture,no video. I also hate TV shows where the music is so loud it overpowers the actors voices.In real life there's not music playing when people are talking or doing things.Being your boat is quiet,maybe a sound module to make it sound like a real tug would work. I saw a video of a tug with a sound module of the engine sounds ,but the noise of the geared motors could still be heard.I put in the comments that maybe he should use a belt reduction instead of geared or use lower rpm direct drive motors.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:54 AM
rhardy60

Originally Posted by Tidnab
All I see is a picture,no video. I also hate TV shows where the music is so loud it overpowers the actors voices.In real life there's not music playing when people are talking or doing things.Being your boat is quiet,maybe a sound module to make it sound like a real tug would work. I saw a video of a tug with a sound module of the engine sounds ,but the noise of the geared motors could still be heard.I put in the comments that maybe he should use a belt reduction instead of geared or use lower rpm direct drive motors.
youtube video of it , before an after upgrades .http://youtu.be/5Ua4nmFsOBE

Last edited by rhardy60; 07-09-2014 at 10:59 AM.