Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Used Neptune 28 Boat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aC6...j79BRdZnZSo7zQ this is a video of a used Neptune boat i got for $30.00 has a little issue with turning it has dual 380 motors and they are your rudder when you go to turn 1 motor slows while the other 1 turns the boat but with mine if you trim the steering to the middle or neutral area it keeps going left when coming at you so i had to trim it all the way to the right to help it i figure the right motor is stronger than the left and that is why this happening now my question is should i just run it as is since i got it for a good price or try to replace both 380 motors so the steering might track right or mod it by adding a rudder to it so the motors don't have to turn it opinions and advice welcome
    Last edited by Budget Guy RC; 08-28-2014 at 12:52 AM. Reason: misspelling

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    It might not be the motors - one of the shafts could be binding. Not much, it doesn't need much to have a noticeable effect.

never thought of that well guess i should check the left shaft first since the right seems to have more power thanks for the tip this is my first rc boat i'm a noob i'll take all the help or advice and tips i can get thanks