Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Spring Fling RC Festival - May 2nd - Avon Town Hall Park - Avon, Indiana

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Spring Fling RC Festival - May 2nd - Avon Town Hall Park - Avon, Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 12:38 PM
HelloScott

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Spring Fling RC Festival - May 2nd - Avon Town Hall Park - Avon, Indiana

RCU, I hope you don't mind me posting this twice in two different forums, but this is an event for boats, airplanes and cars/trucks!

(IndyHobbies.com is a not-for-profit website designed to promote hobbies in Indiana)

This event started out several years ago as a just an annual RC boat event put on by the Indy Admirals RC Model Boat Club. www.IndyAdmirals.org

This year, the Town of Avon Parks Department wanted to make the event one of their official events and take it to the next level. For 2015, the Blacksheep Squadron RC Airplane Club of Danville, IN is also a part of it.
www.blacksheepclub.org.

In Addition, a one-day RC track will be put up so that off road vehicles like Traxxas Slash trucks can also participate. Avon Parks has put out hundreds of flyers to local schools and church groups along with YMCA's, Scouts, etc. Should be a lot of fun!

Recently, FLY RC magazine and RC Driver have contacted me to see about sponsoring and also a future article on the event. Kewl!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PosterSpringFlingRevisedApril1280x828.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	307.4 KB
ID:	2089876   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aerial RC Activity Locations Medium.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	273.7 KB
ID:	2089877