Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

FS-T6 Set up

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 05:08 PM
helimark1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS-T6 Set up

I am building a 48" boat designed to fish. This includes forward and backward left and right propulsion. In addition you will be able to retrieve and release line from a bait casting style reel mounted on the boat. There will be both running and underwater lights and a alarm will sound when the rod has bent to a specific angle. I bought a FS T6 knowing I would need much more functions than a two channel pistol grip transmitter.
I am loss as to how to program this transmitter. I have scoured the web looking for any info involving this type set up. and found nothing. Is anyone familiar enough with the FS T6 to help me out ?
Thanks , Mark
Old 03-24-2016, 06:36 PM
coriolan

There is a long thread about that system on RCGroups:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...t=Flysky+FS+T6
Old 03-25-2016, 06:34 AM
helimark1

Thank you Coriolan , I scrolled through the posts but found only discussion about planes and helis , nothing about setting up for a different application.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:38 AM
convertable

need more details. do you want tank style control - the boat has two props one on the left stick one on the right - or do you want standard car control forward reverse and turn left right? either way that's 2 channels.
if all the lights are on/off together or on a dimmer one channel would work ( assigned to ch5 or ch6)
your line casting system is a bit more intricate and would require good timing on your part
so let's do this -
throttle is normally on ch 3
steering is normally on ch 1
you could set up a servo to push pull the fishing rod forward backwards on ch 2
set up a line release on ch 5 then reassign it a switch in the remote
attach the lights to ch 6 vra/vrb for dimmer control or reassign to a switch for on/off
set up a motor to crank the reel on ch 4
can't help you with the alarm other than to say a bell on the pole or a bi-metallic contact switch. only 6ch so alarm is boat only not radio controlled.

basic operation would go something like turn on the tx, turn on the rx, throttle and steer to the spot you want to fish. flip ch 5 switch to activate line release, swing ch2 to swing the rod and then flip ch5 to put tension back on the reel. when the bobber bell alarm goes off run ch 4 so that it reels in
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	t6mode.png
Views:	150
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	2169604