Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

New to this

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 11:56 PM
Actionjackson2017

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to this

Hey all , Have collected a rc boat hull from a garage sale and would love to know more about it. I know about RC stuff through drones but new to boats.
Looking at the back it hasnt got any where for a prop or jet engine, Would it be correct to assume it requires a outboard to power it. Also what would I get to power a 900mm boat

PS - Any advice for a noob greatly appreciated
PPS - Will post pics as soon as i work out how to
Old 12-28-2017, 03:34 AM
ob nut
My Feedback: (1)

Load your pics on tinypic.com they allow 3rd party pic posting. It's free! Comments will come after seeing pics of the boat.
Old 12-29-2017, 02:29 AM
mfr02

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Most hulls come without any holes - it might be a type intended for an outboard, it might be one where you decide where the prop and rudder go and drill your own holes. Pictures will give a better clue. They can be posted direct if you use the "go advanced" button. Following the Photobucket fiasco earlier this year, I would not trust any "free" hosting service.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:44 PM
ob nut
My Feedback: (1)

tinypic is part of Photobucket. PB does not like 3rd party posting. Yea, been there, done that. Tinypic allows 3rd party posting. And it is totally free.