Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

The Carolina Showdown race on DVD

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

The Carolina Showdown race on DVD

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 05:45 AM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Carolina Showdown race on DVD

Ever wanted to see some R/C racing footage? We were lucky enough to have our district race filmed in HD. The DVD is now available. The following information is from Kerri Carter of Me Time Productions:

Although our web site is still being constructed, The 90 min. video is now ready for shipment. The cost of the video is $20.00 with $5.00 shipping and handling. You can log on to www.metimeproductions.com click on Order Carolina Showdown and follow the instructions. We will also be making available high resolution still shots from the video. If you see a shot of your boat in the video that you would like a still of, contact Kerri Carter under the contact us link on the website. Please feel free to email me with any questions!!!

Our next shoot will be in Seville, OH for the Performance Model Boat Club , July27-Aug4
There will be copies of the Carolina Showdown at this event!