Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: boat decals

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

boat decals

I see all of these boats with great looking racing decals, but I have not been able to find a supplies. Does anyone out there know a supplier of rc boat decals? Any help is appreciated.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: boat decals

well what are you looking to get i have a sign shop in florida and do alot of different graphics

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

This place has r/c boat graphics http://www.racelinedigital.com/store/

Get on EBAY .. and search for VINYL DECALS .
    Most ot the sellers will do custom work ... just ask them
    \"experienced \" is just another way of saying that you already did all the mess ups and should know better now !

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I personally don't like to use the original decals that come with the boats because than your boat looks just like most everyone else's boat , although you can get any boats decals at the Hobby Shops or on the internet . I go to Hobby People and other shops here in San Diego and pick out decal sheets for Cars or sometimes Planes that I like and think I can use on one of my boats . Then I will look up the decal manufacture on the internet to see their complete sellection in case they might have some other decals I could use . This way my boats don't look like anyone elses.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Let me know what you are looking for. I cut the flame decals for Kapn Carls SV 27 and can hook you up.

Warren
    Need vinyl decals for you R/C Plane, Boat car, tank....
    Custom Designed or Ready made. Warbirds are a specialty.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks , Warren , thats a very cool offer . I've just finished my Twin Storm and my SuperVee and I'm fairly pleased with how they turned out . My next project is the Easy Vee , which is a 46 inch offshore style deep vee hull gas boat . I was thinking along the lines of some mean looking Dragons and Tigers for this boat . If you find these in any size I would like to get them. Thank you , Edward Winton

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Try a local sign shop. Most have programs for just about anything that you'd want and can be cut to any size that you need. My sister has a business that uses laser cutters and she has all kinds of logos and other things in her programs. I was surprised to find logos for Futaba, Airtronics, Hi-Tec and others in her catalogs plus all kinds of graphics.
    IMPBA 17238 S
    269 Racing Team

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Ron Olson

Try a local sign shop. Most have programs for just about anything that you'd want and can be cut to any size that you need. My sister has a business that uses laser cutters and she has all kinds of logos and other things in her programs. I was surprised to find logos for Futaba, Airtronics, Hi-Tec and others in her catalogs plus all kinds of graphics.

I guess I should elaborate more. I am a small sign shop and offer custom designs and decals for auto/windows/signs, etc. I have the graphic programs and cuting software to make your design happen. As an example, The flames for Capn Karls SV27 boat were sent to me as a pencil drawing. I scanned the image, converted it to a usable format, cleaned up the drawing and cut the vinyl. Boxed it up and sent it out Priority mail. So, If this is something you are looking for, shoot me a PM and I will do what I can to get you what you need. I do have a bunch of Dragon designs and will search my archives to see what Tigers I have.

Thanks,
    Warren
    Need vinyl decals for you R/C Plane, Boat car, tank....
    Custom Designed or Ready made. Warbirds are a specialty.