Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Aeromarine Laminates..up close and personal

Just FYI to all you boaters. Living next to Aeromarine has it's advantages.....

Today at 6:00 pm Eastern time (US) Aeromarine will be featured in a large section of the local news. They were interviewed last week and will be aired this evening locally on WBOC channel 12. Internet users can view the broadcast live through www.wboc.com. They will feature the workings of their warehouse shop, the "Hobby Stop" (their hobby store), interviews with Remy Sr. and Remy Jr. Plus videos of their Catamaran Sprint Cat Jet Boat. Again, today at 6:00 Eastern and again at 10:00 segments. Not sure exactly when in the broadcast, but it's only a half hour news show. I think the segment is called "Travels With Charlie"

If you want to see Aeomarine's inside workings, tune in!
    These opinions expressed here are my own and may not necessarily represent the views of RCUniverse.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Aeromarine Laminates..up close and personal

Maybe they'll put it online as it looks like they've got other segments of his.

Hey, you've got Mr. Food! They used to carry him on our local station.
    IMPBA 17238 S
    269 Racing Team

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Dreamin Hemi

Just FYI to all you boaters. Living next to Aeromarine has it's advantages.....

Today at 6:00 pm Eastern time (US) Aeromarine will be featured in a large section of the local news. They were interviewed last week and will be aired this evening locally on WBOC channel 12. Internet users can view the broadcast live through www.wboc.com. They will feature the workings of their warehouse shop, the "Hobby Stop" (their hobby store), interviews with Remy Sr. and Remy Jr. Plus videos of their Catamaran Sprint Cat Jet Boat. Again, today at 6:00 Eastern and again at 10:00 segments. Not sure exactly when in the broadcast, but it's only a half hour news show. I think the segment is called "Travels With Charlie"

If you want to see Aeomarine's inside workings, tune in!
    Caught it but it was actually the 6:00pm and 11:00pm news.

Daniel

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback