Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

25-35 inch hull/kit

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

25-35 inch hull/kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 10:42 PM
stackeddeck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 25-35 inch hull/kit

Hey guys,

I've asked a million people if they know of any hullsor kits that are reasonable priced and between 25-35 inches. All the kits/hulls I have found are like 45 inches which I can't afford to power very well. Aren't there any smaller hulls or kits for sale with good quality? (hydros, cats, monos,or riggers it doesnt matter) anything I can power with a small gas or nitro engine that can be made very fast. Please gimme some ideas.

Sincerely,

Hollis
Old 08-07-2009, 11:47 PM
rebuilder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 25-35 inch hull/kit

Here are several............................ http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/products.php?cat=9
Old 08-08-2009, 12:27 AM
stackeddeck

Forget this... I'm getting a great deal on the SI3 60 series nitro airboat
Old 08-08-2009, 05:43 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: stackeddeck

Forget this... I'm getting a great deal on the SI3 60 series nitro airboat
I think you'd do well to do considerable reading on these forums. You have started about 5 threads and appear to be bouncing all over the map. Slow down and listen to the guys trying to help you. Just my thoughts.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:52 AM
stackeddeck

They've just been threads asking if a certain brand of boats are well built or asking general questions. I've taken everyones advice.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:02 AM
rebuilder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to agree with nomobux....................you have gone from electric vee to gas to nitro and now to an airboat, i have offered you advice on what you have asked, i dont think you have considered anything anyone has told you..............so now your decision is air boat? I hope your "airboat" works well for you.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:16 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: rebuilder

I have to agree with nomobux....................you have gone from electric vee to gas to nitro and now to an airboat, i have offered you advice on what you have asked, i dont think you have considered anything anyone has told you..............so now your decision is air boat? I hope your ''airboat'' works well for you.
107 posts in 5 days as a member ..... hmmmm. Time to start reading and using the magical seach option.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:34 AM
stackeddeck

Nah, I will find the information the way I want. I've searched for alot of this with no avail. I'll handle my posts; you handle yours. mk? mk.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:45 PM
DJLaPalme

Stacked, no matter how you look at it, to go with a deep v or any inboard hydro you will have to spend $500.00 or more dollars to get anything with quality. You can get into the SI hydro for under $400.00. It will outrun and out last any inboard for comparable money. For your money you can't go wrong with the SI. And please do yourself a favor and don't be a smart*** when people are only trying to help you. Dennis
Old 08-08-2009, 02:15 PM
stackeddeck

I have looked into every boat anyone has suggested and looked into all advice and tips given to me. The only thing I have not considered was Dan S' advice to make more money and/or buy it all over a few months time. This is becacause I'm not interested in spending any more that 350 dollars on a boat untill I decide I really enjoy the hobby. IF you guys think I can just come into a hobby and right off the bat know that I want a gas or nitro or electric and what type of hull.. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about all types so I can pick what kind I want.