Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

NEW! Traxxas Rally VXL

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 10:43 PM
9five9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW! Traxxas Rally VXL

ORIGINAL: kingtutt

Salutations, hi and hello my fellow rc and rally cross fans!

Although a lot of people think this is the first rc rally type car it is not in fact Losi released a really neat 1/24 scale Rally and besides some first day problems with the RX(its an FM radio btw ) I have really enjoyed mine; I got it right when it came out. Then I saw the Rally VXL and even though I know its a re-fab of the 1/16th scale e-Revo/Slash I couldn't resist. And seeing http://<span style=''font-size: larg...</span></span>. I was truly excited!
Anyway I got one yesterday and athought the included BFGs are awesome for on road drift type driving I would like to pursuit a more total rally experience and take advantage of the e-Revo DNA so here's my rally with the new rims and tires. The rims and tires are both HPI but most any 1/12th scale/26mm wheels will work with out much if any mod to the body.
Tamiya has rally cars that have been out for quite a while.