Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

need inserts for tires and wheels

Old 01-13-2011, 04:50 AM
basketballfan60123
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need inserts for tires and wheels

Does anyone know what kind of inserts will fit these tires and wheels?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti00...=LXPUP4&P=7
Old 01-13-2011, 09:58 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Default RE: need inserts for tires and wheels

Foam ones.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:49 AM
kaiser01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

those are pre mounted on the wheels, they might have foams in there already.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:19 PM
basketballfan60123

ORIGINAL: kaiser01

those are pre mounted on the wheels, they might have foams in there already.
I have them in my possession and they are not in the tires.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:54 PM
FahrtAutoRC

Thats because they go on the outside. Duh.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:28 PM
basketballfan60123

ORIGINAL: cerealkilla024

Thats because they go on the outside. Duh.
Thanks for your expert opinion "cerealkilla024"; you're are a friggin genius.
I will be sure to help you out in the same manner if you ever need some help smart guy; DUH!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 05:35 AM
FahrtAutoRC

It is not that hard to look at what you are buying and figure it out, or even call the company instead of jumping right on here and expecting everyone and their brother to lend you a hand. Besides, given the nature of your question I doubt you of all people would be able to tell me anything, especially when at this point its pretty much all figured out on my end, but thanks for the offer.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:41 AM
kaiser01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what size are they? they look like 2.2 truck tires. if thats the case get some jconcepts truck inserts and call it a day.
you may need to bake or use acetone to remove the glue to get in there.

hope this helps.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:30 AM
Pathous
My Feedback: (12)

Premounted tires come with inserts in them. If they don't they must have been assembled incorrectly and need to be returned.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:35 PM
basketballfan60123

It is not that hard to look at what you are buying and figure it out, or even call the company instead of jumping right on here and expecting everyone and their brother to lend you a hand. Besides, given the nature of your question I doubt you of all people would be able to tell me anything, especially when at this point its pretty much all figured out on my end, but thanks for the offer.
This rc forum is here to help newbies "cerealkilla024" and if you are not able to offer any help without getting an attitude about it and posting smart aleck comments then go post somewhere where you can post what you feel without someone getting offended by it.
Show some respect and you will be treated the same.
Thanks to everyone else who has offered to help in a nice manner.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:04 PM
FahrtAutoRC

No no no you see, I was originally being a smart*** and just f**kin with you but THEN you decided to send me PM's like the ones i recieved. You expect me not to be vicious?? Learn to take a joke, have fun. I usually do help most people on here but occasionally the noobs that jump in with questions like "Why did I buy tires without foams" are on the level of "What does LiPo stand for?". Go back to the page. It says what you are buying at the bottom, no foams mentioned. Go look thru other pre-mounts, if there is foams included it tells you what kind. *gasp* It took a whole two seconds and could have saved you these days of BS. Good day, sir.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:29 PM
basketballfan60123

No no no you see, I was originally being a smart*** and just f**kin with you but THEN you decided to send me PM's like the ones i recieved. You expect me not to be vicious?? Learn to take a joke, have fun. I usually do help most people on here but occasionally the noobs that jump in with questions like ''Why did I buy tires without foams'' are on the level of ''What does LiPo stand for?''. Go back to the page. It says what you are buying at the bottom, no foams mentioned. Go look thru other pre-mounts, if there is foams included it tells you what kind. *gasp* It took a whole two seconds and could have saved you these days of BS. Good day, sir.
Why don't you try joking around around at your tech school; see where that will get you.
So I guess I should just bow down to you because you are a robotics engineering student?
Old 01-14-2011, 05:33 PM
basketballfan60123

ORIGINAL: basketballfan60123

No no no you see, I was originally being a smart*** and just f**kin with you but THEN you decided to send me PM's like the ones i recieved. You expect me not to be vicious?? Learn to take a joke, have fun. I usually do help most people on here but occasionally the noobs that jump in with questions like ''Why did I buy tires without foams'' are on the level of ''What does LiPo stand for?''. Go back to the page. It says what you are buying at the bottom, no foams mentioned. Go look thru other pre-mounts, if there is foams included it tells you what kind. *gasp* It took a whole two seconds and could have saved you these days of BS. Good day, sir.
Why don't you try joking around around at your tech school; see where that will get you.
So I guess I should just bow down to you because you are a robotics engineering student?
If you were just joking around I got the wrong impression especially from how you went about it.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:35 PM
FahrtAutoRC

If you were just joking around I got the wrong impression especially from how you went about it.

*YAAAAAWWWNNNNN*
Old 01-14-2011, 05:47 PM
basketballfan60123

*YAAAAAWWWNNNNN*
IDIOT
Old 01-14-2011, 06:42 PM
srtracer

hmm tasty

stir stir stir
Old 01-14-2011, 06:57 PM
hasek1616

cerealkilla, sarcasm doesn't work on the internet at all, you cant change your tone of voice when you're typing, and there's no need to make fun of him just because the factory seemed to have screwed up his order. Tons of people get scared out of the hobby because of this, even if it is sarcasm, just because it may be an obvious question to you doesn't mean that it gives you the right to be a smart aleck, luckily basketballfan seems to be already established in this hobby, but id hate to another person run out of these forums because of these cocky statements i keep seeing more and more of
Old 01-14-2011, 08:00 PM
basketballfan60123

ORIGINAL: hasek1616

cerealkilla, sarcasm doesn't work on the internet at all, you cant change your tone of voice when you're typing, and there's no need to make fun of him just because the factory seemed to have screwed up his order. Tons of people get scared out of the hobby because of this, even if it is sarcasm, just because it may be an obvious question to you doesn't mean that it gives you the right to be a smart aleck, luckily basketballfan seems to be already established in this hobby, but id hate to another person run out of these forums because of these cocky statements i keep seeing more and more of
Thank you for the kind words "hasek1616".
Right now I admit I am just a squirrel trying to get a nut in this hobby and I need help sometimes.
I am an easy going person who can take a joke but I do know when someone is just trying to a cocky smart aleck such as the above mentioned.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:45 AM
FahrtAutoRC

ORIGINAL: hasek1616

The only person to screw up his order was him, if he read the description before buying the item he would see there were no foams mentioned, yet many other sets of pre-mounts have em listed adn included. Ive seen quite a few MT style tire/rim sets without inserts. It is not uncommon. And scaring off noobs? Please, if everyone jumped out of what they were into because of something said on the internet the world would be a very sad scary place. The question was obvious because all the information was on the page he linked. But, youre right, who am I to judge? Ill just go about my own way in my strange world of reading, researchingand comprehending. God forbid anyone else join me on this strange unknown path.

And go ahead, keep stickin up for him and riding his dick like this, he was a LOT less kind in his PM's, but of course he knows you all would never see that.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:52 AM
hasek1616

im not going to argue with you since you already resorted to flaming me, i voiced my opinion that you shouldn't be so harsh and just answer the question rather than being a smart aleck about it but you had to resort to that so im done with this. goodbye
Old 01-15-2011, 05:42 AM
basketballfan60123

You are like a gift that keeps on giving cerealkilla024.
Nobody's riding my dick accept my GF; you self- centered MORON.
I don't care about your opinions; how about the PM's that that you sent me like the derogatory racial comments and threatening me with physical harm and now homosexual remarks trying to make it sound like you are better than me because you are robotics engineering student I mean how childish and moronic to even mention something like that.
That just shows ridiculous you are; for a student you sure are an idiot.
I have never had a problem with anyone else on here except you cerealkilla024.