Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Are People Crap Every where????

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 01:11 PM
dave de
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

# 5 is just plain wrong if you believe the father has every right to do whatever he wants with the kids toy. Plasma. gave it to The KID, his father has no right to do what he did, PERIOD. Maybe thats something YOU would do also. Its really just to bad, I hope after the dad got a busted lip, he didn't go home & take it out on the kid.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:27 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Damn, sorry to hear that, plasma. You are really a great guy with a good heart, and it honestly breaks mine that people would just take advantage of you like this.

As I said before, even during the Justin Cika threads, the RC world needs more people like you, and definitely less bad people who take advantage of the good for no other purpose but to get ahead at others; expense.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:44 PM
on_your_six
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK, so I am older now and don't solve everything with my fists. There was a time when I did. I am wiser now. You cannot control what someone else does, but you can control yourself. Yeah, it is a lousy deal, but it might have been resolved by just saying no. Sounds like the kid's mother has some sense. She might have made the gambler come up with the cash to buy it back or buy another. I just really don't see why the anger. I would be laughing at the jerk for his audacity to even ask for another.

I have long since learned, it is hard to undo something you start. Play chess??? I did not think so, but if you did, you would be thinking a couple of moves ahead and come up with a solution that did not involve assaulting someone and getting arrested. There is no justice in this world, we all know that. Only people that get justice, pay for it or know someone. Karma, what goes around comes around. He will get his...

ORIGINAL: cheezer1222

ORIGINAL: on_your_six

The chance you take striking anyone for any reason is the chance of killing them. Sure I know the chances are remote, but it has happened before and you sure don't want to go to jail over his sorry butt.

So it is always better to walk away pissed than risk a manslaughter charge. Once the fight starts, there is no ending it. He is a neighbor, no matter what kind of person he is.

A neighbor can pull all kinds of crap on you and get away with it. Now every time something happens, you will have to wonder if he did it.
LOL! Best post yet. WHAT IF YOU KILLED HIM!?!?!? Yes, let's look at the most extreme possible situation. I know you stated the chances are remote, and I definitely agree. I'd venture a guess that far less than 1% of fist fights end with catastrophic results such as comma or death. There's risk to everything you do. There's even a risk that walking away pissed could put enough stress on his heart to cause a heart attack. Sure the chances are remote, but I'd say it's as a good a possibility as knocking the life out of him with one punch.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:53 PM
on_your_six

Sure I would like to bust him up, but that only makes me guilty of something and likely more time is involved in an assault than a burglary.

So what are the police to do... they charge him with the crime, they take is picture and fingerprints. What now? Feed him and house him until the court date? I know our taxes are high enough without that. He likely bonded out or was released with an agreement to reappear. That is the system. So let the system work... it grinds slowly, but grind it does. He might agree to plead to a lesser charge and get off a time or two. Eventually, his record catches up to him.

You want immediate justice, punch his lights out. If I were him, I would get you for the assault and then sue you for medical expenses and damages. I would probably win. Then how would you feel? I would be really pissed off then.

It just does not work out well when you take the law into your own hands.

ORIGINAL: lez1troubles

Hello On your six, yes my stuff is photo documented and as with my MTB the serial numbers are writen on the bikes papers from the shop.
I also have photos of riding with friends.
I had a guy break in to my appartment a couple of years ago who stole a couple of heicopters and cars from me, he was cought and owned up to the theft, 2hours later he was back on the street.
Thats what its like over here in Belgium. It sucks major time.
Thats why I do beleive in violence if its for a just course.

So are you telling me that if you found the guy who stole your stereo you would'nt like to take a baseball bat and bust him up a little bit???
You would rather just work harder so some twat can come steel your gear. No way dude.
I know that in some states down there in the U.S.A if a person where to even trespas on your property you would have the right to shoot them so why have to work that extra time if you can solve the problem with a bit of pain, now I'm not saying go out a kill a trespaser of theif, just hurt him a bit so that the next time he gets a stupid idea in his mellon he'll think befor he acts.

At the moment I work as a ships mechanic and work is hard enough thank you very much.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:22 PM
nachman4859
My Feedback: (3)

[:@] Even Though I would be angry at the dad for losing the car...In a gamble... I would be more concerned with the kid ... Lousy Dad .... No Car ....Tell him He can Race with you...., But, He cant take anything home... Or it will happen again.... What crappy people are fathers thease days... But thats just Me.. Gambling is an illness ...Ill bet he's lost a lot more than (the RC car)...
Old 04-18-2011, 02:43 PM
cooldriver385

It just makes me sad to see this. Parenthood needs to be regulated these days. You need a license to be a driver; you need a license to be a lawyer; you need a license to be a firefighter; you need a license to be a police officer; you need a license to even build something on your own friggin' property; BUT THE GOVERNMENT LETS ROTTEN, SCUM-BAG, DOUCHE-FACE, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING, OXYGEN-WASTING, WASTE OF SKIN BE A FRIGGIN FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way, for those of you rattin' on Plasma for what he did, he clearly stated that when he punched the guy in the face, the little boy smiled. What does that tell you, ****tards?
Old 04-18-2011, 03:32 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: GizmoMadMax

ORIGINAL: pmerritt

So you have taught this 10 year old kid what?

1. His Dad is a lush, loser, and a bad gambler? Like the kid doesn't know that already and more than likely will follow the same exact footsteps?

2. That the best resort to reacting to anger is to ''pop someone in the mouth as hard as one can''? Great mentoring dude!

3. That going to jail has no consequences since ''Mommy'' can get someone out and that anyone can get off Scott free after committing assault and battery?

4. That this nice wonderful man that gave him the free RC Car is now know for his uncontrolled rage and that if he gets mad at some kid, he might just go off the handle and hit him too?

5. The kid is a MINOR by law, and whatever you ''gave him'' is by law, under the custody and control of his parents until the child reaches legal age. His father has any and every right to do whatever he wants with the car since you forfeited ownership the second you handed it over.

6. The obvious lesson here is that there are two juveniles in this story that need to grow up.
oh boy, if this bull by pmeritt doesn't make him sound like a jerk... wow
1. his kid may not follow the same footsteps if good people surround him and show him some character and mentor him... don't be so pias
2. hmmm, maybe it was great mentoring... some kids are screwed up becuase they do NOT releaze mom or dad may have bad traits, some kids are brain washed, duh.. don't be such a self righteous jerk... let see what you would have done and felt....
3. yea, sometimes people with some substance speak up and set things back in perspective... be it a mom or policeman or a judge or a principle... he got popped and now you run your mouth after mom and the cops agreed to drop the charges, come on, don't be so condeming... what would you have done???
4. oh get real, you jerk, you sound like an overly emotional drama person... what an accusation.... who are you to run your mouth like this an accuse him of yet another thing of hitting a kid, come on dude.
5. bull, what are you a friggen lawyer, that was the kids and not for the father to loose during a drinking fiasco, come on, what kind of crap are your shoveling here?
6. wow, you self righteous jerk, calling him a juvenile because of righteouse indignation??? dude, where did you go to school??
here it is, get past all that law BS. it really is that, BS... that is whats wrong with this country, the fear of doing the right thing because of the law, what happend to justice? someone robs your home, you get shot, you disrespect someone, you get the same respect back, and sooner or later you stop doing things as you know something bad will happen to you, but no, the law protects buttmunches because the good guy knows HE will get in trouble even though retalliation is true justice.

there where far less people in jail eons ago, why? they let the stupid stuff go, and nail you hard on the big stuff, oh, and you kill someone? your killed! eye for an eye.

two wrongs can make a right, people are getting away with being disrespectful jerks with no morrals or tact, because they can get away with it. sad day it is when its wolf and sheep, be a total ass to get ahead of everyone, or shrink in the corner with your mouth shut!

the good guy gets stepped on by those who are supposed to provide justice, thats the way it is now.

Old 04-18-2011, 03:39 PM
on_your_six

And that is what is wrong with this country.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Me3X

^-.-^ SmAcK... Hehehe!!!
I doubt very much that anyone was ever even hit,
but nice try makin' your point!  I do agree with your observation on other people's judgement!
...A lot of Crap  
Old 04-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Me3X

^-.-^ Haha!!
Who cares ...Boohoo!
Old 04-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Me3X

^-.-^!
Old 04-18-2011, 04:44 PM
electricrc68
Banned

OH MY ****ING GOD!!!! WHEN WILL THIS THREAD BE DEAD!??????
Old 04-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Me3X

Now.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:07 PM
electricrc68
Banned

Old 04-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Me3X

!
Old 04-18-2011, 05:15 PM
The_Shark

lets see if this does it......

boobies.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:16 PM
electricrc68
Banned

no no no no no you gotta be a little more inappropriate to get it locked.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:18 PM
electricrc68
Banned

like this:

"**** **** ***** what the **** **** **** **** **** **** ***** **** **** **** that is some **** you got there. how the **** are you on this fine morning *****? how the **** did you get that ****ing ****? i want me some of that **** *****." 
Old 04-18-2011, 05:19 PM
My Feedback: (4)

Why am I still subscribed to this flamewar?
Old 04-18-2011, 05:19 PM
electricrc68
Banned

why did you even subscribe? lol.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:44 PM
FILE IFR

This thread is hilarious.... from the very first page.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:50 PM
Me3X

^-.-^ F**K >*.*< C**T
Old 04-18-2011, 07:08 PM
GizmoMadMax

ORIGINAL: pahtreek

Wow, that's just a sad, sad story on so many levels. I am so glad I dont know any ****bags like that dad. Who the f would gamble with a kids toy that was given to them? Maybe a few prayers for that kid are in order, I doubt he has much of a chance in this world.

As for the punch, it used to be that men could be men. These days, women are shaping our society and behavior in adults and kids in school. If a bully hits a kid, the kid cant even fight back. All that kids learn is there are no consequences for their actions. Maybe the guys son learned a good lesson that day, but if he was young, it probably did more harm to his psyche than good.

Just my humble opinion....
Very true. Bunch of weasel spinless liberals with panties tell my kid, they are NOT allowed to defend themselves....

So in reponse to all the folks who say no violence, HERE is what you forgot:
Remeber when we were in school some 25+ years ago, only the first hitter got suspended, NOT the person defending themselves....
Now we have pink panty men running everything with the liberals and flower children, and seeking to get brownie points with other liberals.... how sad, they forgot reality.
See, there are abusive people out there who abuse and attack others for sport...

My daughter was beaten to a pulp a few times the past 3 years in middle school (ages 13 & 14) becuase she was a pretty shy little white girl...
The schools inisted ZERO tolerance, and I told them I understand their point of view, but I DISAGREE 100%..
I told them, that I as her father have instructed her, to teach them a lesson and return fire and hurt them twice as bad to teach them a lesson.... return fire and get the heck out of there, only fair.

I taught her how to spar on her feet and on the ground, then to marshal arts for some private self defense lesson. We have taught her, she better return fire and teach the bullies they will be hurt back...
BECAUSE as we ALL know, the bullies ONLY stayed away when you returned fire and hurt them...

Heck, I remember those school years, and even the post high school years, people forced us into a fight they instigated and trap us in, and WE WERE FORCED to THROW FISTS.
See, I am a peacful guy, but I still remeber those evil people trapping me, so I had to fight back or be pulverized... Once I inflicted pain, they walked away, never to return again.

So the point of all this, sometimes we are forced into violence, even though we seek to live peaceably.
Thus, each country also has to return vengence, vengence is righteous and instituted by God, See God setup law, justice and vengence and payment and restitution. Study history, and you will see where all our Judeo-Christian legal structure came from, undisputable from historical docs.
(now please, don't start a whole slamming session because I relayed those dirty bad words of Judeo-Christian).

See, I have 4 children and have dealt with REALITY with all my kids. heck, my 12 year old boy last year would be blind sided on purpose in football by other teammates... see, they would have one boy get on his knees behind my boy, then another boy would come out of nowhere and tackle him backwards over the kids who setup the stunt. so I told my boy to return fire and hurt them real bad, and keep doing it and escalating pain with shots until they get the point, screw with me, and I'll return the favor.
See, these are a few examples of many situations where good people are forced into violence by scumbags.

Regards

P.S. I hope the local R/C community there can team up and deliver that young boy another model.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:10 PM
electricrc68
Banned

i don't wanna get into trouble.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:10 PM
GizmoMadMax

ORIGINAL: plasma 327

I Live in a neighborhood of about 20 or so homes.. I have a track out back behind my house which is why all the kids come around.. Some of them have their own rc's and some don't.. I have 3 that i let the less fortunate share. I help buy them fuel, part's, etc... Our locall track is about 5 miles away. I always take one a week to track for racing with me on Sunday which is where i was most of the day.. I took Paul with me today.. On the ride he ask me '' Herd you punched Steve's dad for losing his rc... I said yes i did and tried my best to explain why i did so... Long story short, after my explaining he looks at me and says ''Your cool Chip Not everybody would would do that for somebody thay hardly know'' Then I realized if a 13 year old could understand what half of our country is missing out on there might be hope left...

air mail rcu,

You sound like a good person so if i may suggest, you too do what you are proposing and help if at all possible in your neighborhood..

Hey, good deal there, keep up the good work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.