Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

To The Mods, Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Ttam Says Blarg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: To The Mods, Need Help

Nice tbj! lol

I have not had ANY problems with horizon. In fact they have hooked it up. On several occasions.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:21 AM
chris923
My Feedback: (53)

Chris923
Old 04-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Sigma.40
My Feedback: (1)

Loved the service at Horizon Hobbies. Had a problem with my 8ight 2.0 1 .5 months AFTER the 30 day warranty ended and they immediately sent out parts with no questions asked.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:38 PM
thechap76
My Feedback: (26)

THIS IS AWESOME !!!!!! hate to step on talks thread and I honestly don't care for threads like this I firmly believe that a thread should be informative but when a clearly dumb Thread gets called out then the person who starts the thread Try's to retaliate and just makes him self look dumber it's awesome.....tbj awesome call sir I've helped most of us on a TON of subjects as to whatever his name was ..... Bro u hot schooled hard man
Old 04-18-2011, 05:18 PM
eddieC
My Feedback: (2)

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu61212.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1595900  
Old 04-18-2011, 06:07 PM
silvermansteve

to the fans of thunderbird junkie:  he's a bufoon witth no manners.   he speaks of what he does not know, and refers to himself in the third person!  so junkie fans have my contempt.  remember, any ham'n'egger can post here, 20,000 times if they wish, just see his example. no license required. 

i explained in my original thread how rudely i was treated.  it's clear and simple.

i would still like to hear from people with similar experiences if they see this.

i will update the post when mr lackey from horizon responds.

to the person who thougt i might be embarassed, well, he's half right.  i read here that one can't wrestle with excrement without getting some on oneself.  so the fact i choose to deal with fools speaks to the lesser part of my character, i suppose.  you can hang me with that.  i probably should ignore the chumps here.  btw i don't mean everyone in this thread, just some.  i'm not going to bother to name names but it's junkie and his ilk.  go pound sand guys.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:10 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

[X(]
Old 04-18-2011, 07:23 PM
silvermansteve

junkie you come to my thread when you don't even know what my complaint is, and insult me.then you like to make it personal.

obviously you live for this stuff, and i have only contempt for you. i'd love to know if your life is as miserable and lonley as i think it must be based on 20,000 posts and the third person schtick.

i don't care how long this thread goes; i will only quit it if i lose interest. i might not havethe same cravenneedfor attention you obviously are burdened with.

but i can't fix you or the schmucks who cheer you on, you're right about that.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Tr!pullCrown

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok kids Really!!! He was wrong for the way he approached you about your forum, but you did not have to rudely attack him and/or his employmentlevelthe way you did, you could have just explained further to HELP him understand..... But dude Really let it go...By the way, I sent my spectrum Dx7(that I've had for 4 yrs) in for repairs because of two planes blacking out ...I was expecting a bilI...but guess what those people fixed it at no charge and mailed it back to me and NEVER asked for a dime. I could not believe it when I saw the box.They updated all the firmware software and now it works great... except one of the recievers does not power on. But i'm not gonna go posts negative slurs about them on the internet. I will simply mail it in and ask them to repair it .EVEN if I got to pay.I dont know your situation so Im not judging you. But dont take it out on the rest of us man. Hope you understand what Im saying. cause i understand what you are.......

Old 04-18-2011, 08:13 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: silvermansteve

junkie you come to my thread when you don't even know what my complaint is, and insult me. then you like to make it personal.

obviously you live for this stuff, and i have only contempt for you. i'd love to know if your life is as miserable and lonley as i think it must be based on 20,000 posts and the third person schtick.

i don't care how long this thread goes; i will only quit it if i lose interest. i might not have the same craven need for attention you obviously are burdened with.

but i can't fix you or the schmucks who cheer you on, you're right about that.
Actually, ThunderbirdJunkie never once insulted you. He may have made some implications about your intellect and your supposed education, and made some assumptions based on your behavior in this thread and the general behavior of Horizon as an organization. Since you imply you're a legal professional, you might be familiar with doing this. Ever heard of character witnesses? Or circumstantial evidence? Same thing, bro.

ThunderbirdJunkie lives for lots of things. Belittling those who like to whine and moan about how their toy car may or may not be broken and the level of customer service with an organization who has an unparalleled record of customer satisfaction within its industry is just one of those things. Three other things are Jeeps, ancient Japanese motorcycles, and toy cars. Runners up are women and booze.

If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing, so ThunderbirdJunkie takes no insult from somebody that sees that he lives for SOMETHING.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:21 PM
sloppyG

you come to my thread when you don't even know what my complaint is
it's your thread, you're the one who's supposed to tell us what your complaint is

if you just come on here and post that horizon is bad, don't really give us any information that backs up your claim.... well that doesn't make horizon look bad, that makes you look bad

Old 04-18-2011, 08:49 PM
silvermansteve

ok tripulcrown.

i could have risen above junkie. i could have ignored him.

also, i have no problem with you or the spectators here, andmaybe i did not make that clear.i know many people like you have had good experiences with horizon, but i did not.really.

but that junkie, unfortunately, got my goat. piping up in an insulting manner, on an issue he knew nothing about. this from a guy who ostentatiously refers to himself in the third person. yecch. then camehis ignorant, off basepersonal comments about mecoming from a guy who does not know the first thing about me. yes, i naturally felt contempt for him;a guy who obviously lives to post. i cannot help it.

bottom line is,once he acted like a schmuck,andvery deliberately gave me a bone to pick, i went for it.

so that's that.

thank you, sincerely,for your post.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:54 PM
silvermansteve

sloppy, indeed. i SAID i was trying to find my old thread, loaded with specifics. that was the whole POINT. and do you think i care how i "look" to you? another winner you are.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:59 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

and do you think i care how i ''look'' to you?
You obviously do, otherwise you would've never mentioned education, or made broad-brushed assumptions about the educations of others.

So how many thesaurus.com tabs do you keep open at any given time?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:01 PM
shattingham01

Old 04-18-2011, 09:24 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to the fans of thunderbird junkie: he's a bufoon witth no manners. he speaks of what he does not know, and refers to himself in the third person! so junkie fans have my contempt. remember, any ham'n'egger can post here, 20,000 times if they wish, just see his example. no license required.

i explained in my original thread how rudely i was treated. it's clear and simple.

i would still like to hear from people with similar experiences if they see this.

i will update the post when mr lackey from horizon responds.

to the person who thougt i might be embarassed, well, he's half right. i read here that one can't wrestle with excrement without getting some on oneself. so the fact i choose to deal with fools speaks to the lesser part of my character, i suppose. you can hang me with that. i probably should ignore the chumps here. btw i don't mean everyone in this thread, just some. i'm not going to bother to name names but it's junkie and his ilk. go pound sand guys.
TBJ calls it as he sees it, 99% of all he says is true, yeah he speaks third person (why i dont know) and yeah, he is brash, but its the internet, dont get PO'd over that.

wear out all your options before you post it online, it then just appears like a tissy fit. there are TONS of orders that go threw a online site, put yourself in thier shoes.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:31 PM
silvermansteve

junkie you write gibberish about stuff you don't understand. like the law.

also, you should not seek to belittle anyone. especially me,who never wanted to know from you AT ALL. i did not come to you, you came to me.

can't you just go away now? don't you have to get up tomorrow and work?

also, why do you thinki could not be justifiably mad at horizon? even if you like them, maybe i had a problem? is that impossible, you unpleasant know it all?

oh, what's the point,it's not about horizon or me, is it? you're just an arrogant lump sitting behind a computer trying to pick a fight. i am so sad to have met you. please go darken someone else's doorstep.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Gooseman240

Wow silverman... you have 2 top threads on the main page in the same 24 hr span. I think you may need to seek some therapy, sounds like you have had it hard lately. So you are venting here, and of course when you vent in a public domain such as RCU people tell you as it is, anything will piss you off.....

Talk about getting the book slammed at you. Somebody just walk away from this, you both have been going non-stop!!

I think I just wrote the smallest paper for a PHD
Old 04-18-2011, 09:40 PM
silvermansteve

you started with an insulting manner and i took offense, so i called you out regarding your standing to question me.

but for your insulting manner i would not have become unpleasant.

but it's obvious to you are just an attention seeker, with too much time on your hands.

andi don't use any thesaurus program.

you are not going away are you?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:44 PM
silvermansteve

gooseman i don't know myself why i am doing this, i mean junkie is a hole, but why i got sucked into it andwhy i'msparring with him i don't know. i used to have a job that required me to engage in conflicts, andmaybe when someone starts with me i can't let it go. i know it is unseemly to go *** for tat with this monkey. i do know that. you're the only one here who looks smart, for pointing this out, and you win. but the truth is, i have all the time in the world these days and if junkie wants to stay up doing this and run to work in the morning, so be it.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:47 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

junkie you write gibberish about stuff you don't understand. like the law.

also, you should not seek to belittle anyone. especially me, who never wanted to know from you AT ALL. i did not come to you, you came to me.

can't you just go away now? don't you have to get up tomorrow and work?

also, why do you think i could not be justifiably mad at horizon? even if you like them, maybe i had a problem? is that impossible, you unpleasant know it all?

oh, what's the point, it's not about horizon or me, is it? you're just an arrogant lump sitting behind a computer trying to pick a fight. i am so sad to have met you. please go darken someone else's doorstep.
You placed this and your other thread in a publicly viewable area, where the general populous of RCU may not only view, but say things with which you may not agree.

ThunderbirdJunkie doesn't have work tomorrow. Nor does he have class tomorrow (or any day, but that's a different matter altogether[&:]). But that's not your business, is it?

You were the one that decided to air out this dirty laundry where any of a couple hundred thousand people would be likely to see it. There are far worse people that might be chiding you.

And no, after reading your other thread, which is only your side of the story, ThunderbirdJunkie feels that you are not justifiably mad at Horizon. They've done things in the past where ThunderbirdJunkie felt it was justifiable to be perturbed with them; this is not one of those cases. You've got a track record already of whining about batteries with them. Third bad battery-related issue out-of-the-box, it's user error, NOT Horizon's issue. If we were talking something like a Blade MCX/mSR with the little chiclet 120mah batteries, the story may be slightly different, but nobody has three more or less identical issues with three products out of the box without it being their fault to a degree.

It was ignorant of you to wait. Anybody that knows anything about anything business-related knows better than to expect a prompt reply via e-mail. A day, maybe two...sure. E-mail and if they don't respond by then, call them. A week? That's your fault. Period. Even if it was a defective battery, the way you've acted thus far in not only this thread, but the other, show that you're just somebody that likes to whine and moan.

Especially with the implications that you are somebody that handles legal matters for a living, the two threads speak volumes about your character. Especially when somebody says something with which you disagree, and ask them to avoid coming to your thread. Your thread you posted that is publicly viewable and able to have any one of close to a million people at any given time. You should've known this going in. Again, you implying that you're some sort of legal professional, you should know that ignorance is no excuse.

The root problem is that you know that you should've handled this in a different manner than you did, and you're angered with yourself that you didn't, and this is why you choose to chastise ThunderbirdJunkie, because he called you out with accuracy.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:00 PM
silvermansteve

you're backsliding. first you churlishly insult me, knowing nothing, then you go back and study my prior thread (thanks)trying to find fault. but youignore lot of it like the rude way i was treated. my emails by the waywere ignored for a long, longtime. one can reasonablyexpect prompt responses from a professional organization; long lag times are the sign of a poorly run or understaffed operation.no? you have no reason to think i have no business experience, or any other kind of experience. again, you do not know me. for goodness' sake, go away. you're only in this for the fight.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:07 PM
silvermansteve

junk i am going to try to go to sleep. so think about it, come backat me if you must,and i will get back to you sometime tomorrow, unless i really can't sleep. i know you think you have special standing here and that you will not let this go. you might wear me out. but you are just a schnook looking for a fight. that's truefrom thebeginning. why i bother with small fry like you i don't know.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:17 AM
mazdaprotege4
My Feedback: (32)

Great Job Silvermansteve, you are almost up to 100 post, if you keep this up with TBJ you may hit 200 by the end of the week.  To bad that none of your post have contributed to the overall good of the RC community.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:20 AM
The Hedgehog

I don't know, it provides entertainment to the RC community in a way. [&:]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.