Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

To The Mods, Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 07:27 AM
silvermansteve
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: To The Mods, Need Help

hedgehog is honest. 

you, mazda, my community minded friend, you know you love it and read every post.  you hypocrite. 

also i don't care about my or your post count.  someone could have 900 and change, or going on 20000,  and still be brainless.   there are no entrance criteria.

maybe this is dying though and i can just wrap it up like i intended when i hear from mr. lackey, if i ever do again. 

i would have thought junkie would not let it go because he lives for this but maybe he's gone!

Old 04-19-2011, 07:34 AM
dalolyn
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is this thread about anyway. Oh ya Silvermansteve Whining about Horizon Hobby. If I was a representative of horizon I would ban you from ever buying from Horizon. What possible response do you think you would get from whining on RCU. Nobody is going to join your vendetta or whatever you are doing. Then above all You cant pull the ball sack in and man up, this was your thread silvermansteve not a personal attack on TBJ. Members are suppose to ask questions, discuss problems and find reasonable solutions.

My father always told me if you respond to someone you despise it means you are putting on a facade and must really like that person.
Other wise completely Ignore people you do not like. This doesn't apply here but he would also say " Do not make eye contact"
Old 04-19-2011, 07:58 AM
silvermansteve

i'm not proud of this, i admitted that,buti did not feel liketakingguff fom idiots. but i covered that already. i don't care if you like me. i wouldn't be doing this if cared.if you don't like it stop reading the thread.again, if you don't like it stop reading. you are guilty of what you accuse me.by the way read the beginning again; somebody else made this thread what it is. i just went along with it. should i have ignored it?well i already covered that, so go back again. and do you really think that horizon has to ban me?

don't presume to know my motivations because you don't.not cordially any more,
steve
Old 04-19-2011, 09:57 AM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Silvermansteve, how old are you?
Old 04-19-2011, 10:41 AM
sloppyG

so what's your problem again steve?
Old 04-19-2011, 11:39 AM
silvermansteve

sloppy i believe this is the second time you have touched on this.

so: my firstproblem was primarily the lack of response, and the rude, rudeway i was treated on the phone by the horizon rep. it was inexcusable andit made me angry. as i told you before, i tried to detail all this on my original thread. if you really care, you can read it. you could do that instead ofasking me againwhat myproblem is, or telling me that i don't say what my problem is. the thread says what my problem is.

now, mynewer problemis an asswho came here to pick afight,when he did not even know my situation,and certainly does not know me at all. he startedin when he had not even seenthe original thread.it washis brazen arrogance, andfrankly,the fact that he struck me as such a totalass, that compelled meto tell him off. since then, i've justhung with it.

does this finally clear things up for you?

as for the guy asking my age just a stupid question overall: are you having trouble understanding me? i explained i'm retired. do you think i'm immature? fine. you must know i'm not a kid though.

thank you very much for posting.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:57 AM
JollyPopper

How would I know all that? Your writing is childish and your lack of punctuation is child-like. If you really are of retirement age, I am surprised at your sense of entitlement (typically teen) and lack of tolerance (a trait acquired through years of experience). And Sonny Boy, there are no stupid questions, only stupid responses. I have no problem understanding the English language when it is written as it should be, but written as you have with the obvious chip on your shoulder is a bit puzzling.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:07 PM
redfisher1974

Not sure if this thread will reach the level of the infamous TBJ VS Downunderdog thread...But funny none the less.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:35 PM
mazdaprotege4
My Feedback: (32)

ORIGINAL: redfisher1974

Not sure if this thread will reach the level of the infamous TBJ VS Downunderdog thread...But funny none the less.
Do you have a link to it (don't really want to sift throgh TBJs 19000 post)
Old 04-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Sal Bandini

How can someone who uses the word "anencephallic" not find his own thread?

And TBJ, I'd like to say I remember my 21st birthday, but I don't. I had to rely on third person accounts.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:44 PM
silvermansteve

jollypopper if you really don't understand something iwrite, tell me specifically, andi will try to help you out. also, iDOwrite in short sentences, and i put them in short paragraphs, to keep it simple for you. dolt. buzz off or come with something better.

and to the poster who wonders how i could not find my prior thread, well, i just couldn't find it. i have no particular excuse. come on, is that a big deal?
Old 04-19-2011, 01:02 PM
JollyPopper

Why, Sonny Boy, I am again surprised at you, a grown man of retirement age resorting to name calling. That is a very childish response also. We're liable to have to send you to bed without your nipple.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:04 PM
redfisher1974

ORIGINAL: mazdaprotege4

ORIGINAL: redfisher1974

Do you have a link to it (don't really want to sift throgh TBJs 19000 post)
Sorry friend you had to be there...
Old 04-19-2011, 01:25 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: silvermansteve

i'm not proud of this, i admitted that, but i did not feel like taking guff fom idiots. but i covered that already. i don't care if you like me. i wouldn't be doing this if cared.if you don't like it stop reading the thread.again, if you don't like it stop reading. you are guilty of what you accuse me.by the way read the beginning again; somebody else made this thread what it is. i just went along with it. should i have ignored it?well i already covered that, so go back again. and do you really think that horizon has to ban me?

steve
Steve, if you're retired, that means you're either successful, or 65, or both. Nobody with the attitude you've displayed here (reread ThunderbirdJunkie's first post in the thread; he was not insulting you, he was simply stating things he observed both with your behavior in this thread and the behavior of others who were dissatisfied with Horizon's service) is either. Nobody. Ever. So, you're lying about something.

The fact that you can't stop a number of things, like coming back for more, posting thinly veiled threats, insulting other members, making vague implications of your profession, reeks of insecurity. Insecurity is a trait that neither successful, nor older retired people, typically possess. Nobody on RCU gives a crap what you do for a living. You could be a part time burger flipper at McDonald's, an illegal immigrant landscaper, somebody that restores old cars, a ridiculously rich land developer, or whatever...NOBODY CARES. You are the FIRST person ThunderbirdJunkie has seen make any sort of vague implications of being successful, or hinted at a profession, without somebody asking.

To move beyond your insecurities and become successful in life, you need to suck it up, roll your eyes, and move past things that bother you. You're obviously monitoring this thread very closely. You made an allusion to "if I can sleep". Are you feeling guilt out of trying to sham Horizon's customer service out of a receiver pack for your Ten T that resulted from your operator error? Are you having other reasons that are rendering you incapable of sleep?

Again, reread ThunderbirdJunkie's first post in this thread, and tell him what part was meant to insult you. The simple fact that you read it as an insult is another indicator of your insecurity. You need to build a bridge and get over it, not everybody is out to attack you. Jeez.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:39 PM
dalolyn
My Feedback: (7)

i'm not proud of this, i admitted that, but i did not feel like taking guff fom idiots. but i covered that already. i don't care if you like me. i wouldn't be doing this if cared.if you don't like it stop reading the thread.again, if you don't like it stop reading. you are guilty of what you accuse me.by the way read the beginning again; somebody else made this thread what it is. i just went along with it. should i have ignored it?well i already covered that, so go back again. and do you really think that horizon has to ban me?

steve

Not true, I said If I worked for horizon I would ban you, But then again I would have shut down this thread if I was a moderator.
While this thread is funny in some sorta sick way, You still have yet to state, Write, discuss, talk, or imply any solution to what your problem is. And something I hardly ever do is name calling but you are a " troll" plain and simple.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:45 PM
silvermansteve

to the poster who does not understand me: i write clearly, and you say you don't understand. so you must be an idiot. i could say it nicer, but you sought me out, so why should i?

and junkie, you need to take yourself way less seriously, and mind your damn business. just do that. and stow your life advice. were you working on that drivel all day?

i never wanted anything to do with you!.dealing with you is like stepping in excrement. i never want to hear from you again. i will not look to interact with you in any way once this is over.

and when did i ever threaten you?

i just have told you what anass you are, and only after you stuck your longnose where it does not belong. stop being a gadfly. that's all. learn some manners.

i won't pretend to give you friendly advice because i really do not like you.all i ever asked you to do, however, is go away.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:11 PM
JollyPopper

My goodness, Sonny Boy, what a tantrum you are throwing over a battery. Does this include lying on your back and banging your heels on the floor? Go to your room right now.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:39 PM
EscapeFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

to the poster who does not understand me: i write clearly, and you say you don't understand. so you must be an idiot. i could say it nicer, but you sought me out, so why should i?

and junkie, you need to take yourself way less seriously, and mind your damn business. just do that. and stow your life advice. were you working on that drivel all day?

i never wanted anything to do with you!. dealing with you is like stepping in excrement. i never want to hear from you again. i will not look to interact with you in any way once this is over.

and when did i ever threaten you?

i just have told you what an ass you are, and only after you stuck your long nose where it does not belong. stop being a gadfly. that's all. learn some manners.

i won't pretend to give you friendly advice because i really do not like you. all i ever asked you to do, however, is go away.

Wow...

Old 04-19-2011, 02:53 PM
GerKonig

Oh for God sake, on the left of the keyboard, right next to the letter "Z" (to the left) there is a key called "Shift" try it!

Otherwise, it's a fun thread, just hard to read... We shall never find out if it is an old guy or a kid (I am betting kid). Carry on please, ignore the man behind the curtain.

Gerry
Old 04-19-2011, 02:57 PM
i8tweety
My Feedback: (11)

This thread is beyond a lost cause.

CLOSED.