Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

We need a Short course sub forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 07:18 PM
Zanek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We need a Short course sub forum

We need a Short course sub forum. It is becoming more and more popular, and there is no place on this forum specifically for it. We need one. Who is with me?
Old 05-31-2011, 10:40 PM
lez1troubles

Default RE: We need a Short course sub forum

I'm with you on that as anything we can do to promot our hobby is a big+.
FOXY, are you reading this. Do some magic but with small words that the normal people can understand.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:11 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Dunno why we need a subforum, aside from the nitro SC8 and the Slayer, which really don't have a home. But, that's mostly OK, because nobody owns those things, and you can find any SC8 related answers under the truggy forum, and you can find any Slayer related answers in the Traxxas section.

Now that ThunderbirdJunkie thinks of it, just ditch the truggy forum since it seems to be dead, and slide the SCT section in there.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Zanek

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

Dunno why we need a subforum, aside from the nitro SC8 and the Slayer, which really don't have a home. But, that's mostly OK, because nobody owns those things, and you can find any SC8 related answers under the truggy forum, and you can find any Slayer related answers in the Traxxas section.

Now that ThunderbirdJunkie thinks of it, just ditch the truggy forum since it seems to be dead, and slide the SCT section in there.
But we have other popular catagories:
Mini+micro
Offroad
Onroad
Monster trucks
Stadium trucks
Onroad
Truggy
Buggy
Large scale

If Stadium trucks get a section, so should Short Course trucks.

Old 06-01-2011, 07:00 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

truggy forum is way more used than the Nitro ST forum sadly enough there are only 2-3 active threads in there usually(MT2 thread is probably most active)
Old 06-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No we don't.

BUT: I think it's a great idea to add Short Coursers to the Notro Stadium Truck forum and in fact give them the starring role, ie title it 'Nitro Short Course and Stadium Trucks', and of course 'Electric, etc...'.

I will propose it on the Mods forum right now.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:19 AM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Good call on the Nitro stadium trucks forum...ThunderbirdJunkie actually FORGOT about that section of the forum, despite 1/10 2w gas truck being ThunderbirdJunkie's favorite class[&:]