Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
9.32%
Depends
24.15%
No
66.53%
Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 03:14 AM
The Mad Modder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

ORIGINAL: stoya789

this one seems to like r/c helis...

[img][/img]
Nah, she had something stuck in her teeth and that was the pointiest thing she could find.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:59 AM
tommygun32

Could be a charging lead...[&:]

ORIGINAL: cowana

The redhead's picture - what's the (servo/battery?) connector handing out the top right of the radio? Looks a bit out of place!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:41 AM
DaveG55

Do chicks dig RC?

Do guys dig shoe shopping?

Sure, some do but the vast majority - not so much...
Old 06-08-2011, 05:45 AM
DaveG55

The redhead's picture - what's the (servo/battery?) connector handing out the top right of the radio? Looks a bit out of place!

And this is why chicks don't dig guys into RC.

If your focus is on the toy car part in her hands and not her other, well toys, is it any wonder they don't care?????

Just say'n...
Old 06-08-2011, 06:38 AM
Loopman
My Feedback: (195)

Years ago had a hot girlfriend and as soon as she found out I did RC she left for different pastures. My advice to all you young(er) dudes is if you want to "hook up" with something other than servo leads and fule lines, don't bring the RC subject into the mix!

Happy Flying!

Loopman
Old 06-08-2011, 07:32 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was curious about that too, only noticed it after a box was put over her face. Seriously her face kept grabbing my attention in the way I wonder how hard she got hit in it to distort it like that
kinda like the 27mhz antenna in the tamiya RC with the chick holding a 2.4ghz radio supposedly controlling it

tommygun32 that controller has a charging port so no need for a 3 colored servo adapter.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:33 AM
TBONE6

My girlfriend is into aircraft, just not so much into R/C. she loves going to fly-ins and events, (even won a receiver) but it's not a hobby to her. Think........do you really want her to be as addicted as you are, and spending the kind of money you are?????[X(] Leave the playthings at home, and take your toys to the field!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:33 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: TBONE6

My girlfriend is into aircraft, just not so much into R/C. she loves going to fly-ins and events, (even won a receiver) but it's not a hobby to her. Think........do you really want her to be as addicted as you are, and spending the kind of money you are?????[X(] Leave the playthings at home, and take your toys to the field!
Well depending what they are addicted to if they love buying things like coach purses(know a few) a gf being addicted to RC would be way cheaper
Also which would you prefer doing going shopping for purses, and clothing(that will get worn once), or go to the hobby shop shopping for her new RC, or hop-up.

I'd take the RC addicted girl personally
Old 06-08-2011, 08:52 AM
captainkurk
My Feedback: (5)

Hell yeah! For every girl that loves cars/trucks/planes, there's another girl that loves the RC version!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:07 AM
tommygun32

ROFL....well pointed out Dave

ORIGINAL: DaveG55

And this is why chicks don't dig guys into RC.

If your focus is on the toy car part in her hands and not her other, well toys, is it any wonder they don't care?????

Just say'n...
Old 06-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Automan

My fiancé like driving rc cars (not my latest lipomonsters, they are just to wild and scary according to her), but she likes filming me when i drive. I gave her not long ago a slash platinum 4x4 with a 1:8 tekin engine, and she loves that car and drives the hell out of it when she drives it.. poor car but service the car is up to me, as she aint very interrested in doing that. So my girlfriend is ok and all is well, but now and then she just starts laughing when i talk to much about my cars/helis and their upgrades.... i guess she have her limit of information with rcstuff
Old 06-08-2011, 10:42 AM
McWolf_101

ORIGINAL: Automan

My fiancé like driving rc cars (not my latest lipomonsters, they are just to wild and scary according to her), but she likes filming me when i drive. I gave her not long ago a slash platinum 4x4 with a 1:8 tekin engine, and she loves that car and drives the hell out of it when she drives it.. poor car but service the car is up to me, as she aint very interrested in doing that. So my girlfriend is ok and all is well, but now and then she just starts laughing when i talk to much about my cars/helis and their upgrades.... i guess she have her limit of information with rcstuff
I can wholeheartedly agree with you Automan. My girlfriend is all about the bashing/racing aspect of the hobby, and I plan to get her a 1/8 nitro buggy and a 1/8 nitro MT of her own as soon as I can . However, when it comes to maintenance, she's very content to sit down and watch me while I work . All is well though since, although she has her limit, she still participates with and is supportive of me in this hobby (and she doesn't think that they're just 'toys' either ). I support her and she supports me, and we both still have our own personal things. By the way, my girlfriend is fond of certain genres of video games, including fighting, sports, racing, action/adventure and first-person shooter .

Old 06-08-2011, 11:02 AM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

If you have to ask that question...you shall remain a virgin for your entire life. LOL!
Old 06-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Probably as interested as you are in Barbie dolls. However, chicks do like money and history shows a chick will do anything for money, including selling her body like the one in the advertisement.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:10 PM
TBONE6

UUUUUUUU............They'll buy the coach purses and shoes, etc., too.That won't go away..ever
ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

My girlfriend is into aircraft, just not so much into R/C. she loves going to fly-ins and events, (even won a receiver) but it's not a hobby to her. Think........do you really want her to be as addicted as you are, and spending the kind of money you are?????[X(]Leave the playthings at home, and take your toys to the field!
Well depending what they are addicted to if they love buying things like coach purses(know a few) a gf being addicted to RC would be way cheaper
Also which would you prefer doing going shopping for purses, and clothing(that will get worn once), or go to the hobby shop shopping for her new RC, or hop-up.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:12 PM
sloppyG

My girlfriend is into aircraft, just not so much into R/C. she loves going to fly-ins and events, (even won a receiver) but it's not a hobby to her. Think........do you really want her to be as addicted as you are, and spending the kind of money you are?????[X(] Leave the playthings at home, and take your toys to the field!

if you compare the looks of the coach purse girl to the looks of the Losi fan girl, you may change your mind

Old 06-08-2011, 12:28 PM
nachman4859
My Feedback: (3)

There is a way to make radio control cars attractive to women 1: Build a shoe box Sized Platform Attach 2 of the latest Style High heel Pumps .... and drive the car out to her you will have her undivided attention ...!
Old 06-08-2011, 12:32 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: sloppyG

if you compare the looks of the coach purse girl to the looks of the Losi fan girl, you may change your mind

Learned one thing in life looks ain't everything.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:02 PM
gard72977
My Feedback: (3)

Chicks dig r/c planes!!!!  They dont care about cars

Old 06-08-2011, 03:08 PM
crazy nick
My Feedback: (29)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been hangin around hobby shops for 24 yrs and only met 2 girls into r/c cars. One was just like one of the guys (butch chic) . The other was a little mentally challenged. Not alot, but noticable. However about 8 yrs ago I raced atv motocross. There was a girl that was in the A-class w/ us that was hotter than the girl in the OP. I mean smokin hot blonde. This girl would clear 70' gaps like it was her job. She literally was in the top 3 every week. Beating me of course. I did see many a girl fly planes though.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:23 PM
FILE IFR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Probably seen a million times by you guys, but still kinda easy to watch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Y0d7987c0[/youtube]
Old 06-08-2011, 05:21 PM
FifthScaleRacer

Scheduled to work with these two models first week of July.

Contact me to get your products featured with these models. If you're in the PNW area, feel free to drop by the studio!!

Old 06-08-2011, 05:24 PM
electricrc68
Banned

i just have a feeling this thread is going to be locked.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:34 PM
FifthScaleRacer

Mods, no need to lock this thread. Nothing shown here that can't be seen at any local beach, lake, or public swimming pool.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:02 PM
Steve.

ORIGINAL: McWolf_101

My girlfriend is into the hobby. She has a certain respect for electric vehicles and on-road vehicles. However, her face lights up whenever she hears a well-tuned nitro engine (yes, she knows when the tune is good or not [img][/img]) and sees dust or dirt being kicked up by off-road vehicles, especially buggies and truggies. Of course, her favourite vehicle is a 1/8 scale nitro buggy (as if you guys couldn't have guessed [img][/img]).

You have just described my dream woman...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.