Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

View Poll Results: A poll

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 9.32%
  • Depends

57 24.15%
  • No

157 66.53%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

The Coolest RC Action Pics: http://www.RobsPics.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: FifthScaleRacer
    Yup, that skank definetely earned her 20 bucks.
    - MMA.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: MadManAndrew

Why is she a skank?
    Could it possibly be because she is way out of your league and that's why you call her a skank.
    She is just doing her job by looking pretty for the camera.[sm=biggrin.gif]
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. Al Pacino (Scarface 1983)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: basketballfan60123

Why is she a skank?
    Could it possibly because she is way out of your league and that's why you call her a skank.
    ITBJHO she's not doing a great job of that[&:]
    \"Some people can mess up an anvil with a rubber hammer\" -46u
    If you don\'\'t allow yourself to fail, you\'\'ll never allow yourself to succeed-ThunderbirdJunkie

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Why is she a skank?
    Could it possibly be because she is way out of your league and that's why you call her a skank.
    It was a joke. From a couple posts above mine: edit: I was not trying to say he looked like dog poo.
    ORIGINAL: sloppyG
    you can pay a skank $20 to take a picture next to dog poo if you want to, it doesn't mean skanks like dog poo
    I would not consider her out of my league...My level of dignity may be out of hers though.
    - MMA.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Placing aside all of the stupid-ass generalizations and many empty-headed, sexist, demeaning terms... I would say 'no' to the original question, but with provisions. Every now and then someone has to bring up their experience with some sort of female dissatisfaction over the hobby and spout about how alike we are. Well, stifle it. You don't know everyone, and don't be shallow.

There are also many males in the world who have nothing to do with RC because it simply does not interest them.

Big smile!
    ~Reiko~

My truck will run. I have foreseen it. It is my DENSITY.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Anomie: When you are in a male-dominated world like hobby-grade RC, you should come to expect the male-dominated mindset and opinions. it is only natural. I am sure if we went to some forums based on female-dominated things, we could hear the reverse. Big Smile

And for the guys calling the girls a skank or whining about this or that, consider this: The models are hot, even the redhead. Could even just be poor lighting or pose on her face. The models are also likely out of our leagues, mine as well. This means she was prolly paid a bit more than a mere $20 for the photos and appearance.

And to those of you who would still rather talk bad about them, then i am sure you wouldnt mind posting a picture of what YOU have, if you even have it. Just sayin.
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Oh I expect it on a daily basis, but to display such things here is both irrelevant and unnecessary. This subject - like any other - can be discussed without reducing people.
    ~Reiko~

My truck will run. I have foreseen it. It is my DENSITY.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

the young lady is reducing her own value by taking a job as "eye candy"

regardless of how much she's paid, she's not being paid for her intelligence

the quality of the eye candy, will be determined by the budget of the people paying her salary

if the young lady wants my respect, tell her to get a job that requires more talent than just being young and having a plastic surgery budget.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

more post race antics

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

the young lady is reducing her own value by taking a job as ''eye candy''

the quality of the eye candy, will be determined by the budget of the people paying her salary

if the young lady wants my respect, tell her to get a job that requires more talent than just being young and having a plastic surgery budget.
    x2, I was going to say that earlier but I decided to leave well enough alone.
    - MMA.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

more silly post race stuff

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My situatiion with women's acceptance is probably different than most of you. I'm a 51 y/o widower, lost my wife 11/09. She was loving and supportive of all my hobbies. She thought it was cool that I chose to spend my extra money on hobby stuff than alcohol or drugs.
    My first girlfriend (last summer) just hated my R/C hobby. She had two never-married daughters with 5 grandkids and thought it was soo unfair that I could be buying toy cars while her daughters were on foodstamps. I was very generous to her and her family, but this weird obsession wore me down.
    My present GF loves RC bashing however, and keeps bugging me about doing some track time. Her birthday is coming up so I wasthinking to get her an AE SC10 Brushless RTR.
    SC10, RC18T2/B2, TT01E, DB01R, Micro DT, Night Crawler
    Syma 9060, Blade 120 SR, HK600GT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

A lot of these models I am pretty sure have other jobs than just taking pretty pictures and it's their choice to do what they want to make some extra money regardless of what it is ;nobody is forcing them.
    I still say the negative comments come from animosity and resentment or you would have kept the comments to yourself.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

A lot of these models I am pretty sure have other jobs than just taking pretty pictures and it's their choice to do what they want to make some extra money regardless of what it is ;nobody is forcing them.
    I still say the negative comments come from animosity and resentment or you would have kept the comments to yourself.
    Not that ThunderbirdJunkie brings home a Ten every night (if he did, he wouldn't have 20k+ posts on RCU), but just because ThunderbirdJunkie calls some girl in short shorts bearing her midriff with fake boobies unattractive does not mean he is resentful or full of animosity. The fact that these girls are baring their skin to a guy taking their pictures means their pictures will wind up on the internet, and they know (or should know) that they will be critiqued.

Again, ThunderbirdJunkie has done far worse than that blonde, but f he were to visit a site exclusively to view attractive women, she would not be on that site. And if you honestly think the guys saying she's not particularly attractive are resentful, then it's not our fault that you have no standards and regularly poke women in the three-hundred club.

And ThunderbirdJunkie ain't talkin about bowling scores.
    If you don\'\'t allow yourself to fail, you\'\'ll never allow yourself to succeed-ThunderbirdJunkie

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I honestly have no resentment or animosity towards these women or the men they let between thier legs. I have somewhat Christian beliefs and morals and think the body is something that is meant to be reserved. This is not because nobody wants my body, trust me, I can pull. In my opinion, there's an odd respect you earn from others when you respect yourself, and I enjoy it.
    - MMA.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Women can be as sexy as they want to be. If you doubt, check out a Jerry Springer show with the Trannys.
    SC10, RC18T2/B2, TT01E, DB01R, Micro DT, Night Crawler
    Syma 9060, Blade 120 SR, HK600GT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Moontan13

Women can be as sexy as they want to be. If you doubt, check out a Jerry Springer show with the Trannys.
    you just made this thread really weird

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

Not that ThunderbirdJunkie brings home a Ten every night (if he did, he wouldn't have 20k+ posts on RCU), but just because ThunderbirdJunkie calls some girl in short shorts bearing her midriff with fake boobies unattractive does not mean he is resentful or full of animosity. The fact that these girls are baring their skin to a guy taking their pictures means their pictures will wind up on the internet, and they know (or should know) that they will be critiqued.

Again, ThunderbirdJunkie has done far worse than that blonde, but f he were to visit a site exclusively to view attractive women, she would not be on that site. And if you honestly think the guys saying she's not particularly attractive are resentful, then it's not our fault that you have no standards and regularly poke women in the three-hundred club.

And ThunderbirdJunkie ain't talkin about bowling scores.
    I am pretty sure it would be a different story if she were standing in front of you hitting on you and asking you out because I am almost %100 positive you will not turn her down even with the short shorts bearing her midriff with fake boobies .
    I am not saying you will drop every thing for her and get married to her but if you tell me you would turn her down I don't believe you would.[sm=lol.gif]
    Just like you said you don't bring a 10 home every night.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I honestly have no resentment or animosity towards these women or the men they let between thier legs. I have somewhat Christian beliefs and morals and think the body is something that is meant to be reserved. This is not because nobody wants my body, trust me, I can pull. In my opinion, there's an odd respect you earn from others when you respect yourself, and I enjoy it.
    Your a funny guy.[sm=lol.gif]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Moontan13

What the hell?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

In what way?

TBJ, I just noticed you still have the avatar I made you...ahah.
    - MMA.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Your friggin hilarious !!!!

In what way?

TBJ, I just noticed you still have the avatar I made you...ahah.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Alrighty then.
    - MMA.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

Just realized she is holding a 2.4ghz FS GT3b radio, but the RC has an antenna....
    As any FS user knows the antenna wouldn't even make it out of that style of a body let alone be that tall. Looks more like a 27mhz antenna in the RC...
    I get the feeling she doesn't actually do RC's reviews

Why was you looking at the transmitter and the car

Blonde, pink, short skirt, clevage

RC10GT FT - cv-rx .18 all rpm, RC10GT rtr+ cv-rx .18, rush evo, original midnight pumpkin, lunchbox, wild dagger!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast