Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
9.32%
Depends
24.15%
No
66.53%
Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 07:48 PM
FifthScaleRacer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Old 07-24-2011, 09:02 PM
MadManAndrew

ORIGINAL: FifthScaleRacer
Yup, that skank definetely earned her 20 bucks.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:50 PM
basketballfan60123
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: MadManAndrew

Why is she a skank?
Could it possibly be because she is way out of your league and that's why you call her a skank.
She is just doing her job by looking pretty for the camera.[sm=biggrin.gif]
Old 07-24-2011, 09:52 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: basketballfan60123

Why is she a skank?
Could it possibly because she is way out of your league and that's why you call her a skank.
ITBJHO she's not doing a great job of that[&:]
Old 07-25-2011, 12:12 AM
MadManAndrew

Why is she a skank?
Could it possibly be because she is way out of your league and that's why you call her a skank.
It was a joke. From a couple posts above mine: edit: I was not trying to say he looked like dog poo.
ORIGINAL: sloppyG
you can pay a skank $20 to take a picture next to dog poo if you want to, it doesn't mean skanks like dog poo
I would not consider her out of my league...My level of dignity may be out of hers though.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:02 AM
Anomie

Placing aside all of the stupid-ass generalizations and many empty-headed, sexist, demeaning terms... I would say 'no' to the original question, but with provisions. Every now and then someone has to bring up their experience with some sort of female dissatisfaction over the hobby and spout about how alike we are. Well, stifle it. You don't know everyone, and don't be shallow.

There are also many males in the world who have nothing to do with RC because it simply does not interest them.

Big smile!
Old 07-25-2011, 08:25 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Anomie: When you are in a male-dominated world like hobby-grade RC, you should come to expect the male-dominated mindset and opinions. it is only natural. I am sure if we went to some forums based on female-dominated things, we could hear the reverse. Big Smile

And for the guys calling the girls a skank or whining about this or that, consider this: The models are hot, even the redhead. Could even just be poor lighting or pose on her face. The models are also likely out of our leagues, mine as well. This means she was prolly paid a bit more than a mere $20 for the photos and appearance.

And to those of you who would still rather talk bad about them, then i am sure you wouldnt mind posting a picture of what YOU have, if you even have it. Just sayin.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Anomie

Oh I expect it on a daily basis, but to display such things here is both irrelevant and unnecessary. This subject - like any other - can be discussed without reducing people.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:47 PM
sloppyG

the young lady is reducing her own value by taking a job as "eye candy"

regardless of how much she's paid, she's not being paid for her intelligence

the quality of the eye candy, will be determined by the budget of the people paying her salary

if the young lady wants my respect, tell her to get a job that requires more talent than just being young and having a plastic surgery budget.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:07 PM
FifthScaleRacer

more post race antics

Old 07-25-2011, 03:57 PM
MadManAndrew

the young lady is reducing her own value by taking a job as ''eye candy''

the quality of the eye candy, will be determined by the budget of the people paying her salary

if the young lady wants my respect, tell her to get a job that requires more talent than just being young and having a plastic surgery budget.
x2, I was going to say that earlier but I decided to leave well enough alone.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:00 PM
FifthScaleRacer

more silly post race stuff

Old 07-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Moontan13

My situatiion with women's acceptance is probably different than most of you. I'm a 51 y/o widower, lost my wife 11/09. She was loving and supportive of all my hobbies. She thought it was cool that I chose to spend my extra money on hobby stuff than alcohol or drugs.
My first girlfriend (last summer) just hated my R/C hobby. She had two never-married daughters with 5 grandkids and thought it was soo unfair that I could be buying toy cars while her daughters were on foodstamps. I was very generous to her and her family, but this weird obsession wore me down.
My present GF loves RC bashing however, and keeps bugging me about doing some track time. Her birthday is coming up so I wasthinking to get her an AE SC10 Brushless RTR.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:04 PM
basketballfan60123

A lot of these models I am pretty sure have other jobs than just taking pretty pictures and it's their choice to do what they want to make some extra money regardless of what it is ;nobody is forcing them.
I still say the negative comments come from animosity and resentment or you would have kept the comments to yourself.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:43 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

A lot of these models I am pretty sure have other jobs than just taking pretty pictures and it's their choice to do what they want to make some extra money regardless of what it is ;nobody is forcing them.
I still say the negative comments come from animosity and resentment or you would have kept the comments to yourself.
Not that ThunderbirdJunkie brings home a Ten every night (if he did, he wouldn't have 20k+ posts on RCU), but just because ThunderbirdJunkie calls some girl in short shorts bearing her midriff with fake boobies unattractive does not mean he is resentful or full of animosity. The fact that these girls are baring their skin to a guy taking their pictures means their pictures will wind up on the internet, and they know (or should know) that they will be critiqued.

Again, ThunderbirdJunkie has done far worse than that blonde, but f he were to visit a site exclusively to view attractive women, she would not be on that site. And if you honestly think the guys saying she's not particularly attractive are resentful, then it's not our fault that you have no standards and regularly poke women in the three-hundred club.

And ThunderbirdJunkie ain't talkin about bowling scores.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:46 PM
MadManAndrew

I honestly have no resentment or animosity towards these women or the men they let between thier legs. I have somewhat Christian beliefs and morals and think the body is something that is meant to be reserved. This is not because nobody wants my body, trust me, I can pull. In my opinion, there's an odd respect you earn from others when you respect yourself, and I enjoy it.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:23 AM
Moontan13

Women can be as sexy as they want to be. If you doubt, check out a Jerry Springer show with the Trannys.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:33 AM
sloppyG

ORIGINAL: Moontan13

Women can be as sexy as they want to be. If you doubt, check out a Jerry Springer show with the Trannys.
you just made this thread really weird
Old 07-26-2011, 11:16 AM
basketballfan60123

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

Not that ThunderbirdJunkie brings home a Ten every night (if he did, he wouldn't have 20k+ posts on RCU), but just because ThunderbirdJunkie calls some girl in short shorts bearing her midriff with fake boobies unattractive does not mean he is resentful or full of animosity. The fact that these girls are baring their skin to a guy taking their pictures means their pictures will wind up on the internet, and they know (or should know) that they will be critiqued.

Again, ThunderbirdJunkie has done far worse than that blonde, but f he were to visit a site exclusively to view attractive women, she would not be on that site. And if you honestly think the guys saying she's not particularly attractive are resentful, then it's not our fault that you have no standards and regularly poke women in the three-hundred club.

And ThunderbirdJunkie ain't talkin about bowling scores.
I am pretty sure it would be a different story if she were standing in front of you hitting on you and asking you out because I am almost %100 positive you will not turn her down even with the short shorts bearing her midriff with fake boobies .
I am not saying you will drop every thing for her and get married to her but if you tell me you would turn her down I don't believe you would.[sm=lol.gif]
Just like you said you don't bring a 10 home every night.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:28 AM
basketballfan60123

I honestly have no resentment or animosity towards these women or the men they let between thier legs. I have somewhat Christian beliefs and morals and think the body is something that is meant to be reserved. This is not because nobody wants my body, trust me, I can pull. In my opinion, there's an odd respect you earn from others when you respect yourself, and I enjoy it.
Your a funny guy.[sm=lol.gif]
Old 07-26-2011, 12:15 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: Moontan13

What the hell?
Old 07-26-2011, 12:28 PM
MadManAndrew

In what way?

TBJ, I just noticed you still have the avatar I made you...ahah.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:28 PM
basketballfan60123

Your friggin hilarious !!!!

In what way?

TBJ, I just noticed you still have the avatar I made you...ahah.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:33 PM
MadManAndrew

Alrighty then.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:37 PM
wrighty8766

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

Just realized she is holding a 2.4ghz FS GT3b radio, but the RC has an antenna....
As any FS user knows the antenna wouldn't even make it out of that style of a body let alone be that tall. Looks more like a 27mhz antenna in the RC...
I get the feeling she doesn't actually do RC's reviews

Why was you looking at the transmitter and the car

Blonde, pink, short skirt, clevage

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.