RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
9.32%
Depends
24.15%
No
66.53%
Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Reply
Old 06-06-2011, 08:59 PM
  #1
FifthScaleRacer
Thread Starter
 
FifthScaleRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 162
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

voted yes! [8D]

FifthScaleRacer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:19 PM
  #2
378
 
378's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 2,774
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

I find it hard to believe that a girl wearing that little posing in that manner, one who shares a name with a muscle car, is even remotely interested in RC.
378 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:45 PM
  #3
stoya789
 
stoya789's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: MINOT, ND
Posts: 112
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

no, she is interested in your wallet.
stoya789 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:18 PM
  #4
ThunderbirdJunkie
 
ThunderbirdJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Norwood, OH
Posts: 22,101
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Here's a spoiler of the review of the Tamiya M03:

"Oh look! It's like, cute, and little, and yellow and stuff!"
ThunderbirdJunkie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:48 PM
  #5
Haddi Taha
 
Haddi Taha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,901
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

depends, some think your playing with toy cars some think that its fun or even cute
Haddi Taha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:43 AM
  #6
tommygun32
 
tommygun32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego but living in Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATE
Posts: 4,857
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

My wife sure doesn't....[&o]
tommygun32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:49 AM
  #7
FahrtAutoRC
 
FahrtAutoRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 2,604
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Mine does
FahrtAutoRC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:03 AM
  #8
electricrc68
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Downingtown, PA
Posts: 3,488
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

i don't have a wife nor a girlfriend yet. i have a mom though she seems to support my rc.
electricrc68 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:46 AM
  #9
Foxy
Moderator
 
Foxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
Posts: 18,082
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Hm...what is the actual question here...do chicks dig RC cars? Possibly, I'm sure if you got a new beetle body and painted it pink, a chick would 'dig' it.

If the question is...do chicks dig guys who are into radio controlled cars, because they are into radio controlled cars? With the obvious exceptions, a small percentage who might, the answer is a resounding NO.

But then, that's why I drive an S2000 and never discuss my hobbies with girls I like (World of Warcraft being another hobby, but my girlfriend plays it too, so win/win).
Foxy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:08 AM
  #10
Eman77
 
Eman77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Batavia, IL
Posts: 10,314
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Foxy


If the question is...do chicks dig guys who are into radio controlled cars, because they are into radio controlled cars? With the obvious exceptions, a small percentage who might, the answer is a resounding NO.

Except when you take the kids out to play with RC for a few hours and get them out of her hair on a Saturday afternoon. Then chicks LOVE RC stuff. Or rather, what it can do.
Eman77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:08 AM
  #11
tommygun32
 
tommygun32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego but living in Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATE
Posts: 4,857
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

oh ya....rub it in why don't you. (joke)

I know, you guys go racing together at your local track. That's VERY cool. I'm guessing you don't have kids yet though....[&:]

Quote:
ORIGINAL: HimmlerHimself

Mine does
tommygun32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:10 AM
  #12
Eman77
 
Eman77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Batavia, IL
Posts: 10,314
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

My wife actually enjoys driving RCs too, but she's still overly hesitant about it (afraid of breaking stuff?). But she always gives out a "woo hoo" when driving. I gotta get her to drive more this summer.
Eman77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:21 AM
  #13
sloppyG
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: milbrae, SK, BANGLADESH
Posts: 3,538
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

no they don't like RC cars,

and second, you can pay a skank $20 to pose next to anything and take pictures because she thinks it's her path to being famous
sloppyG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:37 AM
  #14
SyCo_VeNoM
 
SyCo_VeNoM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: chicago, IL
Posts: 12,770
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Foxy

Hm...what is the actual question here...do chicks dig RC cars? Possibly, I'm sure if you got a new beetle body and painted it pink, a chick would 'dig' it.

If the question is...do chicks dig guys who are into radio controlled cars, because they are into radio controlled cars? With the obvious exceptions, a small percentage who might, the answer is a resounding NO.

But then, that's why I drive an S2000 and never discuss my hobbies with girls I like (World of Warcraft being another hobby, but my girlfriend plays it too, so win/win).
beware man of her playing wow
Guy I worked with a few years back his fiance at the time played wow with him, and ended up running off with their guild leader(seriously). After that he picked up some other guild member on the rebound, knocked her up, and married her.
I was tempted to pen a soap opera based on his experience named As Azeroth Turns

Seriously that is not made up.

Side note I've been tempted a few times to make a topic on wow in the off topic forum
SyCo_VeNoM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:55 AM
  #15
FahrtAutoRC
 
FahrtAutoRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 2,604
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

HAha Ive got it all with this one i think, except free passes to the strip club [&:]

Good lookin, great personality and she loves Black Ops and RC racing, even works on her own truck. Must be karmas way of makin up for all the bad it handed me by mistake lol


Side note- shes not the only girl, but the only person period at our track with a Blitz that wheelies on the straights hehe


Quote:
ORIGINAL: tommygun32

oh ya....rub it in why don't you. (joke)

I know, you guys go racing together at your local track. That's VERY cool. I'm guessing you don't have kids yet though....[&:]

Quote:
ORIGINAL: HimmlerHimself

Mine does

Edit: No, no kids yet. We are waiting till we are both out of college and makin the big bucks to plan that one, till then, very careful. When we do, may start him/her out with a Tamiya, a 50cc dirtbike and beginners judo lessons so he/she can have all the fun and broken bones daddy did growin up hehe
FahrtAutoRC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:57 AM
  #16
Ttam Says Blarg
 
Ttam Says Blarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lake Arrowhead, CA
Posts: 5,820
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Chicks man
Ttam Says Blarg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:21 AM
  #17
Foxy
Moderator
 
Foxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
Posts: 18,082
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Quote:
ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Foxy

Hm...what is the actual question here...do chicks dig RC cars? Possibly, I'm sure if you got a new beetle body and painted it pink, a chick would 'dig' it.

If the question is...do chicks dig guys who are into radio controlled cars, because they are into radio controlled cars? With the obvious exceptions, a small percentage who might, the answer is a resounding NO.

But then, that's why I drive an S2000 and never discuss my hobbies with girls I like (World of Warcraft being another hobby, but my girlfriend plays it too, so win/win).
beware man of her playing wow
Guy I worked with a few years back his fiance at the time played wow with him, and ended up running off with their guild leader(seriously). After that he picked up some other guild member on the rebound, knocked her up, and married her.
I was tempted to pen a soap opera based on his experience named As Azeroth Turns

Seriously that is not made up.

Side note I've been tempted a few times to make a topic on wow in the off topic forum
I AM the guild master, and the best player in the guild. :P

Make a thread, I could go on for hours. I'm 3rd ranked feral on our server (or at least I was, thats probably gone down now), our guild is 9/12 cata (we're not hardcore). I lead the primary raid group and I'm a premier theorycrafter on paladin tanking and feral tanking and dps (I ar tank, but I ar also epic dps ).

MY GF's sister is meeting our premier fury warrior in a few weeks They've been having cybercuddles for a while now.
Foxy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:26 AM
  #18
Eman77
 
Eman77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Batavia, IL
Posts: 10,314
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

STOP STEALING ALL THE WOW CHICKS FOXY!!
Eman77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:40 AM
  #19
SyCo_VeNoM
 
SyCo_VeNoM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: chicago, IL
Posts: 12,770
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Foxy


Make a thread, I could go on for hours. I'm 3rd ranked feral on our server (or at least I was, thats probably gone down now), our guild is 9/12 cata (we're not hardcore). I lead the primary raid group and I'm a premier theorycrafter on paladin tanking and feral tanking and dps (I ar tank, but I ar also epic dps ).
done
SyCo_VeNoM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:11 AM
  #20
Foxy
Moderator
 
Foxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
Posts: 18,082
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Eman77

STOP STEALING ALL THE WOW CHICKS FOXY!!
NEVA!
Foxy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:26 AM
  #21
cumquat
 
cumquat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 6,812
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

i live in the outskirts of a state university town, i'm sure there is at least 1 girl around here that digs rc. heck, last year i was reading the previous race season's results and there was 2 or 3 girl names on there. 1 in the electric novice, one on the nitro novice and one in mod buggy.
cumquat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:35 AM
  #22
Desertlakesflying
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sun Valley, NV
Posts: 2,241
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?


Quote:
ORIGINAL: FifthScaleRacer

voted yes! [8D]

Only because she was paid to be there
Desertlakesflying is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:39 AM
  #23
sloppyG
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: milbrae, SK, BANGLADESH
Posts: 3,538
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

I'm sure "shelby mustang" is her real name too...
sloppyG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:43 AM
  #24
FahrtAutoRC
 
FahrtAutoRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 2,604
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Of course it is! Duhhh! Just like that "Candy" girl from the club....




Quote:
ORIGINAL: sloppyG

I'm sure "shelby mustang" is her real name too...
FahrtAutoRC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:46 AM
  #25
SyCo_VeNoM
 
SyCo_VeNoM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: chicago, IL
Posts: 12,770
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Do Chicks Dig Radio Control Model Cars?

Just realized she is holding a 2.4ghz FS GT3b radio, but the RC has an antenna....
As any FS user knows the antenna wouldn't even make it out of that style of a body let alone be that tall. Looks more like a 27mhz antenna in the RC...
I get the feeling she doesn't actually do RC's reviews
SyCo_VeNoM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:09 PM.