Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

50 mph crash

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 08:35 PM
richtercustoms

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 50 mph crash

bulkhead broke that is about all the damge ,look at the end of the tierod you can see the damage their ,not bad for 50mph crash,(if it was a real car it would of been destroyed -lol)also got it hit by a car 2,but nothing happened to it when it got hit by a car,pretty tough car.
was driving it around 50mph in a parking lot and it hit a concrete poll,the car way to fast it hard to control,but you get used to it ,now got it under control .it is my fist nitro ,my first cr was way slower.
udered some parts to upgrade it a little
Old 06-13-2011, 11:11 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 50 mph crash

Nice job! Just so you know, no amount of upgrades is gonna save you from heavy damage when you hit something at 50mph. And also, that looks like very light damage for 50mph. A direct concrete strike at 35 would do that. At 50, I'd be amazed if your chassis still held its original shape.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:23 AM
stoya789

ORIGINAL: Foxy
Just so you know, no amount of upgrades is gonna save you from heavy damage when you hit something at 50mph.
i'm pretty sure there is some alien technology that begs to differ.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:34 AM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've seen a youtube video of a Jato hitting a rock at those speeds. The rock was punted six feet away(This give not being present in a concrete pole) and yet the chassis was completely annihilated.

I believe it felt like 50 but was closer to 30.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:54 AM
FahrtAutoRC

*cues ElvenWizard*

ORIGINAL: stoya789

ORIGINAL: Foxy
Just so you know, no amount of upgrades is gonna save you from heavy damage when you hit something at 50mph.
i'm pretty sure there is some alien technology that begs to differ.