Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Hobby Etc

Old 06-27-2011, 04:13 AM
On2_n_On4

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hobby Etc

never seen this site before, I did a search but it took me to a 6 year old post with no replies [&o]

Is hobby etc a safe place to order from? http://www.hobbyetc.com/index.cgi
Old 06-27-2011, 04:30 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Hobby Etc

Looks fine if you ask me. Phone no.; check. Physical address; check. Logical prices; check. Recently updated; check. Big name brands; check.

Go for it, I would.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:51 PM
OvalRacer99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Foxy

Looks fine if you ask me. Phone no.; check. Physical address; check. Logical prices; check. Recently updated; check. Big name brands; check.

Go for it, I would.
Got to agree, if nothing else, give them a call, if they are serious about wanting your business, they will answer most if not all of your questions.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Steve.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those guys are decent guys, buy from them with confidence. I live in MA and in my opinion there are really no great hobby stores in eastern mass. so once in a while work takes me to Nashua and I always stop by there. They have a storefront but do most of their business online, they ship a lot of orders out of a small shop. The customer area is about 10 x 10 but they carry a lot of spares and always have good motor/ESC combos, they seem to almost always have spares for most of the 12 cars my son and I have that no one else has locally. Prices are good too, they were $30 less each on the two MMP motor /esc combos I bought recently. Definately a safe bet.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:32 PM
On2_n_On4

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks guys.....good to know