Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Looking for a good RC shop in Central NJ.

Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Looking for a good RC shop in Central NJ.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:25 PM
92hatchattack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a good RC shop in Central NJ.

Hey guys, simple question.

Any of you guys from NJ know a good RC shop for Nitro cars where I can get my RC tunned up and buy other parts and fuel an whatnot?
I am in the Sayreville/East Brunswick area.

Thanks a lot!

-Joe
Old 01-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Ducat1

Default RE: Looking for a good RC shop in Central NJ.

hobby town usa tunes rc cars down by me for like 10buck an hour and they work on them for that, i dont go there anymore becuase they kept selling me the wrong parts and gives bad service, like last week friday i went there for a short course body for my helion dominus and i picked a traxxas slash body because it was the cheapest( they want like 50 bucks for a proline body) so i picked that and they said ya it will fit just need to put your own body mount holes in and of course it didnt fit and i painted it before i put it on the body.... theres 40 bucks down the drain
Old 01-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Dr. Blockhed

Jo Jos Racing in Sayreville on Route 35 if I remember correctly, 732-553-0200, ask for Tony. They're really good there, pricing is pretty even w/ tower/amain. They're really helpful, have a lot in stock, will order anything and will tune for you.I've bought stuff from them and Tony will explain how to put it in, and I'll do it myself. They all race there so they're pretty into the hobby. Tell him Matt w/ the Ultra lx1 sent you (Not sure if he'll remember me,I haven't been there in a few months) althoughI have to got here soon, I'm almost out of fuel.

Hope this helps

Old 01-11-2012, 02:47 AM
92hatchattack

Thanks, I think I will check out this Jo Jo's over the weekend. They are not too far from me.