Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

nitrorcx...whats the deal?

Old 02-06-2012, 06:03 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default nitrorcx...whats the deal?

anyone looked at their site recently?
They are out of stock on nearly ALL the models they sell!
They dont even have any traxxas models in stock.

How are they gonna make money without product to sell?

Are they giving up?

Or do they have issues with importing stuff right now? Their partner site, hobbypartz is also out of stock on many of their Brushless systems and the t-pro servos.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:06 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Default RE: nitrorcx...whats the deal?

OK, just looked at their other partner site, nitroplanes and they too seem to be out of stock on all models.

Are all these sites done for? I never cared for nitrorcx, but hobbypartz and nitroplanes had some good deals and decent service.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:19 AM
JohnP2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Could not tell you...but I will NEVER use www.RCPlanet.com again.

I ordered something "In Stock" and nine days later it still has not shipped. Ugh!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:19 AM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

anyone looked at their site recently?
They are out of stock on nearly ALL the models they sell!
They dont even have any traxxas models in stock.

How are they gonna make money without product to sell?

Are they giving up?

Or do they have issues with importing stuff right now? Their partner site, hobbypartz is also out of stock on many of their Brushless systems and the t-pro servos.
i think its lack of supply for the growing demand ALSO china just had a long break for thier new year. ordered something from china 3 weeks ago, still no sign of it, good thing it was only $5
Old 02-06-2012, 09:25 AM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: JohnP2

I ordered something ''In Stock'' and nine days later it still has not shipped. Ugh!
I ordered some batteries from hobbypartz 4-5months ago that were suposed to be in stock. they sent me an email saying they werenot in stock and they would ship the order when the got them in stock. I still haven't seen them LOL!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:41 AM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope they get some stuff back in stock soon. Looking to buy another T-Pro servo and maybe a couple other things.

It just seems to be how they work. Always in and out of stock...
Old 02-06-2012, 11:05 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

ORIGINAL: cummins driver

I hope they get some stuff back in stock soon. Looking to buy another T-Pro servo and maybe a couple other things.

I just ordered 7 of the t-pro mg966r servos off ebay. $10 shipped, but from hong kong. will be interesting to see how long it takes to get them. I had been ordering them from hobbypartz.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:27 PM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

The only thing I hate about ebay servos is that many of those servos arent the same as the ones hobbypartz sells. They try to pass them off that they are, like naming them Toward Pro and stuff like that. Im sure some of the real ones are on there, but ill just wait until i can get em from hobbypartz again so i know what im getting. lol
Old 02-06-2012, 12:34 PM
The Mad Modder

ORIGINAL: JohnP2

I ordered something ''In Stock'' and nine days later it still has not shipped. Ugh!
Myself, I've used them several times and will continue to do so. A couple of times they were out of a part that I ordered, but they were quick to tell me and refund my money. Most of the time I get what I order in a week or less. Plus you can't beat $3 economy shipping.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:34 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: cummins driver

I know I wanted a motor they had it was out of stock since probably before Halloween... 3 weeks ago I gave up and bought one off hobbyking with the slowest shipping, and already got it(with a really neat turnigy sticker as well) and hobbypartz still don't got the motor I want in... I did order a sc8 ESC from them, and according to UPS should be here Thursday.
Same with batteries 2-3 months no stock... I also got an e-mail the other day to look at the new servos in stock, just to see NONE in stock (Wanted a MG micro servo) when I looked.

Only thing I can think of is they lost their supplier for some of the brands. It seems they only are getting HobbyWing products in regularly. Cause the ESC I ordered 2 months ago was out of stock, and they got more in.