Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Flux or e-revo

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 03:30 AM
rcdude4051
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flux or e-revo

Debating on which one to get, i'm selling my other RC's to focus on just one and it will be one of these. I enjoy ddriving in the street, dirt, jumping.

I love the look of the revo I have owned two of the nitro ones, great handling and great car. But the flux looks very durable and I like that about it. So I have heard the same thing on every forum and that is it so someone convince me otherwise as of which one to get!

-Tanner
Old 02-13-2012, 03:40 AM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

Default RE: Flux or e-revo

You've heard the same thing on every forum because everything about the savage vs the revo has already been said, I highly doubt anyone is going to bring anything ground breaking to this one... Pick the one that you like the look of the most because you have to live with it. Savage HP more durable, ERBE handles better and they are both aimed at off-road bashing and they both have the same brushless system. I hope this thread doesn't end in a mud slinging match.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:38 AM
Atlantiskiwi

Agreed!

But for what its worth. I have heard more people slander the Flux. I think the E-revo is cool and its what I would go for. But if you like being "different" and buy Mac instead of Pc then get the flux......there ya go. Theres a response to equal your question .

Let us know either way and get a video on line with some ball breaking jumps! Being that your "soon to be engineer to RC companies" you can fix them yourself.....

R.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:07 AM
steed2-inactive

it doesnt matter which one you buy, either way you will have a good brushless mt.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:44 AM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

Have you looked at the Thunder Tiger MT4 G3? Its a little cheaper, and probably the best handing of the bunch. Definately the best match of durability and handling.

For me it would be between the flux and the MT4 G3 if i were choosing [8D]
Old 02-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Atlantiskiwi

What does the 2000kv motor go like? I have a 2400 brushless running LIpos and its OK. - But maybe there is somethign about thatmotor that mine doesnt have...?
Old 02-13-2012, 01:33 PM
rcdude4051
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Atlantiskiwi

''soon to be engineer to RC companies'' you can fix them yourself.....

hahaha oh god, I made this account like 5 years ago I was 12!
Old 02-13-2012, 02:31 PM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

ORIGINAL: rcdude4051

ORIGINAL: Atlantiskiwi

''soon to be engineer to RC companies'' you can fix them yourself.....

hahaha oh god, I made this account like 5 years ago I was 12!
I just now paid attention, but from your avatar, and info, Id have to say you are from lexington ky, right?

Im about 40 miles south of lexington, but I usually come up and get my fuel either at Coyote's or Big Blue Hobbies. I think I saw your RC18 for sale on craigslist the other day when i was browsing through there.