Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Give Me Suggestions

Old 03-09-2012, 03:00 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Give Me Suggestions

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

supertib, step back and look what you have done, you are owner of a company, even IF you are right, the way you are expressing it is unprofessional, you have been writing books, calling names, going on rants, you are tarnishing your name, getting too personal and coming off as a jerk, talking to somone over the net leaves both with no cues like body language and the tone in your voice.

all this is making you seem desperate and uneasy, just post and never look back, if someone likes what they see they will PM you, but arguing with someone is making you look bad.

just saying.

I am still a person, and when the same opinionated jackasses call me out I am going to respond and defend myself.........Point for point I can prove and defend everything I say about these engines, the issue is my knowledge and ideas are far more advanced then the local forum experts are so it usually creates friction, because usually I end up making them look like rookies, which seems to ruffle a few feathers... sorry for telling the truth, and sorry for knowing a pile more about nitro then these guys do..I mean I have a guy running a RTR CEN on some god aweful sport fuel telling me my ideas and fuel selection is wrong LOL ! then I have Patrick here telling people on all the forums to stay clear of any of the quality engine brands like Novarossi,Picco and OS because they are over priced and really difficult to tune ...then he gets mad when someone steps in and tries to make sense of his nonsense....Then we have another guy who a few years back was claiming the Hellfire had just as durable diffs as a Mugen, then hated on anyone who disagreed..... Meanwhile the Hellfire had some of the most troublesome fragile diffs on the market and the Mugen had one of the most durable....... These forums are full of fanboys who always want to preach how what they run is the best, and everything else is overpriced, or no good....unfortunately these novice boards are seldom frequented by many experienced users, so these fanboys run amock spreading all kinds of terrible and often costly advice..... The issue with the internet is that everyone is equal, so you never know the qualifications of the person who's advice your taking, and on every forum there is always a self proclaimed expert....And its easier to pretend to be an expert when the forums is full of novices who don't know any better.......These guys do not frequent the racing forums with their goofy ideas, as they know they will be chewed up and spit out by anyone who actually knows what they are talking about........... Hate me all you want, I Am not going to temper my veiws to appease the egos of a few fanboys who's feathers I have ruffled in the past..... Its the same cycle every single time....... Patrick hates me because many years ago I told him Axials were not very good engines, sat the time he figured they were the end all be all of engines, he even told me if i sent him a SH to run he wouldn't even try it as he was soo happy with the Axials...then one day he opened his very narrow mind and tried an SH< now SH are the greatest things on the planet and he says about Axials exactly what I said about them many years go....Its always the same cycle... these days many guys are running truggies and finding exactly what I d=found with them, yet 2 years ago these very same guys tore my head off on the forums for even suggesting a truggy is more durable then a MT.... Now 2 years later they are running truggies and saying exactly what I said to them 2 years ago....... LOL Just like Picco engines....same cycle..... In the end many of these guys are really just fanboys...they don't care about any other products then what they favor, and their experience is usually limited to just the products they favor soo heavily, however it never stops them from speaking the loudest against any other product that may compete in the market against the product they so favor !!!

And yeah...quitting smoking sucks...makes a guy cranky !

I know in my posts I do sound arrogant, but anyone who has ever talked to me knows I am not at all this way...I am just not very good at writing, I am good with engines, not words.... unfortunately many here are very good with words , but hopeless with engines !
Old 03-09-2012, 03:59 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just let it go...
Old 03-09-2012, 04:53 PM
FahrtAutoRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOOSAHHHH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70207.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	1736852  
Old 03-10-2012, 12:17 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: supertib

supertib, step back and look what you have done, you are owner of a company, even IF you are right, the way you are expressing it is unprofessional, you have been writing books, calling names, going on rants, you are tarnishing your name, getting too personal and coming off as a jerk, talking to somone over the net leaves both with no cues like body language and the tone in your voice.

all this is making you seem desperate and uneasy, just post and never look back, if someone likes what they see they will PM you, but arguing with someone is making you look bad.

just saying.

I am still a person, and when the same opinionated jackasses call me out I am going to respond and defend myself.........Point for point I can prove and defend everything I say about these engines, the issue is my knowledge and ideas are far more advanced then the local forum experts are so it usually creates friction, because usually I end up making them look like rookies, which seems to ruffle a few feathers... sorry for telling the truth, and sorry for knowing a pile more about nitro then these guys do..I mean I have a guy running a RTR CEN on some god aweful sport fuel telling me my ideas and fuel selection is wrong LOL ! then I have Patrick here telling people on all the forums to stay clear of any of the quality engine brands like Novarossi,Picco and OS because they are over priced and really difficult to tune ...then he gets mad when someone steps in and tries to make sense of his nonsense....Then we have another guy who a few years back was claiming the Hellfire had just as durable diffs as a Mugen, then hated on anyone who disagreed..... Meanwhile the Hellfire had some of the most troublesome fragile diffs on the market and the Mugen had one of the most durable....... These forums are full of fanboys who always want to preach how what they run is the best, and everything else is overpriced, or no good....unfortunately these novice boards are seldom frequented by many experienced users, so these fanboys run amock spreading all kinds of terrible and often costly advice..... The issue with the internet is that everyone is equal, so you never know the qualifications of the person who's advice your taking, and on every forum there is always a self proclaimed expert....And its easier to pretend to be an expert when the forums is full of novices who don't know any better.......These guys do not frequent the racing forums with their goofy ideas, as they know they will be chewed up and spit out by anyone who actually knows what they are talking about........... Hate me all you want, I Am not going to temper my veiws to appease the egos of a few fanboys who's feathers I have ruffled in the past..... Its the same cycle every single time....... Patrick hates me because many years ago I told him Axials were not very good engines, sat the time he figured they were the end all be all of engines, he even told me if i sent him a SH to run he wouldn't even try it as he was soo happy with the Axials...then one day he opened his very narrow mind and tried an SH< now SH are the greatest things on the planet and he says about Axials exactly what I said about them many years go....Its always the same cycle... these days many guys are running truggies and finding exactly what I d=found with them, yet 2 years ago these very same guys tore my head off on the forums for even suggesting a truggy is more durable then a MT.... Now 2 years later they are running truggies and saying exactly what I said to them 2 years ago....... LOL Just like Picco engines....same cycle..... In the end many of these guys are really just fanboys...they don't care about any other products then what they favor, and their experience is usually limited to just the products they favor soo heavily, however it never stops them from speaking the loudest against any other product that may compete in the market against the product they so favor !!!

I know in my posts I do sound arrogant, but anyone who has ever talked to me knows I am not at all this way...I am just not very good at writing, I am good with engines, not words.... unfortunately many here are very good with words , but hopeless with engines !

Jeezus Christ dude.. The RC world does not revolve around you - especially mine. That is a big part of my whole point. I run what I run and do what I do because of what I decide. The reasons I can't stand you and think you're so horrible for RC I have already explained in detail here, and you have put on crystal clear display in this thread(and hundreds of others).

It shames me a bit to stoop and defend myself against the likes of all this utter nonsense, but.... Quickly - I'm running a Picco (Nosram RS.21RR) now (and got it modded) because both the LRP and Nosram versions of it were sold off at %50 discounts last year. My other Nosram, which I got three years ago used in a buggy deal - I got despite the fact you like Piccos, not because you do(or did). Is that really too intellectually complex for you to grasp? My new Nosram cost €130 - half the original price - which I never would have paid. My 454 $105, Argus €110, etc. Those are factors that matter. You don't. Is that......................understandable? Hope so.. Truggy this, MT's that.. Seriously delusional - as in psychologically out of whack.. I had my first truggy five years ago..(HB Lightning GT - it sucked..) Then several others. But that's not even relevant. What is, is that through all the RC's I've had I've stuck with and LIKE my MT's, and am sick of you screaming around all over the internet like a hysterical little girl on the verge of tears every time somebody says they like their MT. Or any RC product other than what you insisst on DICTATING to people that they run..

And stop making ridiculous excuses for all your awfulness... "Stopping smoking is hard"... God...

To everyone else, I'll try to stop responding to this c.rap. But the personal attacks and lies and hypocrisy and general poisoning of this site which he hates anyway make me want to clarify what's what is all.. I think I've done that now, so I'll try to avoid this thread from now on..

Old 03-10-2012, 08:03 AM
supertib

ORIGINAL: HerrSavage

just saying.

Jeezus Christ dude.. The RC world does not revolve around you - especially mine. That is a big part of my whole point. I run what I run and do what I do because of what I decide. The reasons I can't stand you and think you're so horrible for RC I have already explained in detail here, and you have put on crystal clear display in this thread(and hundreds of others).

It shames me a bit to stoop and defend myself against the likes of all this utter nonsense, but.... Quickly - I'm running a Picco (Nosram RS.21RR) now (and got it modded) because both the LRP and Nosram versions of it were sold off at %50 discounts last year. My other Nosram, which I got three years ago used in a buggy deal - I got despite the fact you like Piccos, not because you do(or did). Is that really too intellectually complex for you to grasp? My new Nosram cost €130 - half the original price - which I never would have paid. My 454 $105, Argus €110, etc. Those are factors that matter. You don't. Is that......................understandable? Hope so.. Truggy this, MT's that.. Seriously delusional - as in psychologically out of whack.. I had my first truggy five years ago..(HB Lightning GT - it sucked..) Then several others. But that's not even relevant. What is, is that through all the RC's I've had I've stuck with and LIKE my MT's, and am sick of you screaming around all over the internet like a hysterical little girl on the verge of tears every time somebody says they like their MT. Or any RC product other than what you insisst on DICTATING to people that they run..

And stop making ridiculous excuses for all your awfulness... ''Stopping smoking is hard''... God...

To everyone else, I'll try to stop responding to this c.rap. But the personal attacks and lies and hypocrisy and general poisoning of this site which he hates anyway make me want to clarify what's what is all.. I think I've done that now, so I'll try to avoid this thread from now on..

No dude...you asked for this, you have hounded my threads for years and created this entire rivalry over the fact your too cheap to buy quality gear, and you decided since you couldn't afford it, you would instead bash on it....Thats why you were banned on the LST forums as well, and got laughed off RC Tech, the guys over there think the same of you as I do............... In the end I would pay money to have you out for a little one on one on the ice ! I think you would enjoy Canada's sport ! I know I would enjoy showing you the boards, i mean ropes !!!!
Old 03-10-2012, 08:09 AM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

^^^It's funny you would have something to say about someone "hounding" other peoples threads.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:15 AM
The_Shark

ORIGINAL: Nitroaddicted

Ok, from personal experience, what was a great high rpm .21 you've ever used. Just say the name, nothing else to prevent arguments.
on ebay they still sell NEW jammin JPX .21 for $230, thats what i run, rated for 3hp @ 30krpm and have a max RPM of 36Krpm, this is a very impressive engine, what makes it really shine is that the power is available at any rpm. i never had to touch the low speed needle, just a quarter turn of the high speed during the seasons.

one thing to note, this is such a punchy engine, it takes awhile to relearn how to feather the gas.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 AM
supertib

Ok, from personal experience, what was a great high rpm .21 you've ever used. Just say the name, nothing else to prevent arguments.

If you after the highest revving, most powerful engine for $300.00 then its most definitely going to be a modified engine...Tho honestly your best to go over to RC Tech and go into the engine section and make this post...Over there you will get some honest, unbiased advice from guys with actual real world, hands on experience with these higher end engines........Most of the guys here have barely run anything more then a RTR engine on sport fuel........ Sorry to sound so arrogant, but it is unfortunately the truth about the situation over here.............These guys apparently cannot tell the difference between a RTR and a Novarossi based off what these guys say in these threads,..... .So this is not the forum that you should be asking on if your actually looking for real solid advice......... I try to offer real advice, but you see what the local knowitalls do over here LOL...... So my advice is go to RC Tech and ask the guys over there which $300.00 engine will give you the highest RPM's and most amount of power.......

anyways back to the topic !

If you after scary RPM my modified Werks B5 has a insane amount of top end.....The Nova P5 has a little less peak RPM but a fair bit more low end power.....

Anyways here is a dyno of my B5 vs the Argus A52 that was being recommended in this thread....... Now the Argus hits hard, feels like it has tons of power, but as you can see the Werks has a pile more under the curve, The Argus is possibly one of the highest peak power stock .21's i have tested, but its power curve is very peaky and narrow

Old 03-10-2012, 09:22 AM
FahrtAutoRC

tib, I have to add my $.02, not because i have nothing better to do, but at this point I think it is expected of me to jump into the BS. You are acting like a child, and shameless self-promotions are not only against the rules here, but when you start typing BOOKS about this kind of crap, it is just too much. Go find a girlfriend or something, make some friends, whatever. Get a life. I personally will be referring everybody I can AWAY from anything you have put your name on or next to, and I am sure you have already hurt yourself enough with these antics. Personally, I would no sooner give my money to a foolish internet troll than a bum on the streets, no matter WHAT the quality and performance is.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:39 AM
supertib

Actually you are missing the big picture here and missing a pile of the history behind these posts.....dig a little deeper before you start taking sides.....

lets go over the sequence of this thread !

OP asks not to be discriminated against because he has a X-1 CR...........he then says he's looking for a really fast reliable engine with a budget up to $300.00.........he then mentions he likes Nova, then mentions the P5 was one of his all time favorites.........

SO I suggest my modified P5 XLT... It is in his budget, it fit his needs of high speed and power, and it is based off one of his all time favorite engines............Pretty perfect fit really..........

But no, not on this forum.... the Nitroexpress chimes in derisively about putting a $300.00 engine in a X-1 CR ( basically discriminating against it, and then not paying any attention to the OP's post ) ...then others troll me saying I am biased and just flogging my engines........................................... When meanwhile the engine I suggested would legitimately be the best fitting to what he asked for.... Its a P5, its fast as hell, and its in his budget ! ...Yes it happens to be one of my engines, but that doesn't change the fact it is the best suited to the OP's post.....which is why I posted it in the first place................ All the guys on this forum have everyone browbeat into having to run cheap junky Taiwanese engines, that they can't even once recognize when someone is actually asking about a fast $300.00 Nova........

Anyways, yes I am the bad guy for trying to give the OP the advice he was looking for and defending myself from the budget engine brigade that hides out on this forum ! ........
Old 03-10-2012, 10:28 AM
savagecommander

Most of the guys here have barely run anything more then a RTR engine on sport fuel........ Sorry to sound so arrogant, but it is unfortunately the truth about the situation over here.............These guys apparently cannot tell the difference between a RTR and a Novarossi based off what these guys say in these threads,..... .So this is not the forum that you should be asking on if your actually looking for real solid advice......... I try to offer real advice, but you see what the local knowitalls do over here LOL...... So my advice is go to RC Tech and ask the guys over there which $300.00 engine will give you the highest RPM's and most amount of power.......
you just told a number of possible customers they are morons and have no idea what theyre doing. sounds like business is going to boom for you...

p.s ive seen the dyno game with gas engines. thats just a .jpeg to me kneel.

+1 for you to stay on RC tech...
Old 03-10-2012, 10:38 AM
supertib

ORIGINAL: savagecommander

Most of the guys here have barely run anything more then a RTR engine on sport fuel........ Sorry to sound so arrogant, but it is unfortunately the truth about the situation over here.............These guys apparently cannot tell the difference between a RTR and a Novarossi based off what these guys say in these threads,..... .So this is not the forum that you should be asking on if your actually looking for real solid advice......... I try to offer real advice, but you see what the local knowitalls do over here LOL...... So my advice is go to RC Tech and ask the guys over there which $300.00 engine will give you the highest RPM's and most amount of power.......
you just told a number of possible customers they are morons and have no idea what theyre doing. sounds like business is going to boom for you...

p.s ive seen the dyno game with gas engines. thats just a .jpeg to me kneel.

+1 for you to stay on RC tech...

LOL.......... I have been trolled !
Old 03-10-2012, 10:51 AM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

Actually you are missing the big picture here and missing a pile of the history behind these posts.....dig a little deeper before you start taking sides.....

OP asks not to be discriminated against because he has a X-1 CR...........he then says he's looking for a really fast reliable engine with a budget up to $300.00.........he then mentions he likes Nova, then mentions the P5 was one of his all time favorites.........

SO I suggest my modified P5 XLT... It is in his budget, it fit his needs of high speed and power, and it is based off one of his all time favorite engines............Pretty perfect fit really..........

But no, not on this forum.... the Nitroexpress chimes in derisively about putting a $300.00 engine in a X-1 CR ( basically discriminating against it, and then not paying any attention to the OP's post ) ...then others troll me saying I am biased and just flogging my engines........................................... When meanwhile the engine I suggested would legitimately be the best fitting to what he asked for.... Its a P5, its fast as hell, and its in his budget ! ...Yes it happens to be one of my engines, but that doesn't change the fact it is the best suited to the OP's post.....which is why I posted it in the first place................ All the guys on this forum have everyone browbeat into having to run cheap junky Taiwanese engines, that they can't even once recognize when someone is actually asking about a fast $300.00 Nova........

Anyways, yes I am the bad guy for trying to give the OP the advice he was looking for and defending myself from the budget engine brigade that hides out on this forum ! ........
Can't you see that the more passionate you are or the more elitist you make yourself out to be the bigger the target gets on your back? I really think it's you that has missed the bigger picture here. Rather than being tactful about it you have played your part in turning this thread into an absolute circus, some people are trying to help you by pointing this out while I'm sure most others are reading along and either laughing or rolling their eyes. If you can't see that then I hope you have fun bickering with people over crap for the rest of your life.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:41 AM
supertib

ORIGINAL: TheKennyKiller

Can't you see that the more passionate you are or the more elitist you make yourself out to be the bigger the target gets on your back? I really think it's you that has missed the bigger picture here. Rather than being tactful about it you have played your part in turning this thread into an absolute circus, some people are trying to help you by pointing this out while I'm sure most others are reading along and either laughing or rolling their eyes. If you can't see that then I hope you have fun bickering with people over crap for the rest of your life.

LOL ! Nobody is rolling their eyes any more then I am ............ Just just don't know the full history !

Just because a core group of forum trolls decides to target me will have zero effect on the things I post.... I am Canadian, I played hockey growing up, backing down from a fight is not in my blood ! so if someone picks a fight with me, a fight they will get............ Some may not like how I posts, and while others obviously do.... In the end I will let my Businesses reputation speak for itself.......... in the end No matter what I post on this forum there will be these very same guys trying to pick a fight, it will never go away, no matter what I post or say.....hell even if i agreed with their backwards ways they would still want to fight...They wont follow me to other forums as they know they will be picked apart and end up being banned ......this forum tolerates much more childish behavior so these clowns seem to thrive here......

for example, our fine friend SavageComander.. the hugest Axial engine fanboy this forum has ever seen, with classic cliche's like "their is no replacement for displacement " years ago this guy was a terror to anyone who recommended a puny engine like a Picco 28, as in his world the Axial 32 was the biggest baddest "this got a Hemi in it "engine on the market........So along comes some crazy engine modder guy with some modified Italian 28's that made that ole Axial 32 look like the boat anchor it really was.... Oh boy did he hate me after that one....... Now a few years later, and after many MT users have actually used both engines the Picco 28 is known to be a much higher performance engine then the Axial........ But let me tell you, I was hated 4 years ago because I was insisting guys try the Picco 28 , And I was hated on for telling people not to listen to these Axial fanboys, as they really didn't know what they were talkiing about....... Back then these guys had these forums convinced that the Axial were the biggest, baddest nitro engines on the planet......... Anyways the cycle will never change......the fanboys who frequent these forums will still pick fights with anyone who dares to offer advice that is different or more advanced then their own......

ANyways its unfortunate to those just starting out here, as they have not been here over the years to see the full history of these guys and their antics, and the reasons behind why they always want to fight...first they hate anyone who disagrees with them, then they hate even more when they are constantly proven wrong , then it snowballs from there ! realize I am not the bitter one........business is great, engines are winning races, hundreds if not thousands of happy customers....... I am not the bitter one here ! I just figured its time to respond to these trolls in a manner they hopefully would understand.... as its the same 3 or 4 guys every time !
Old 03-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Nitroaddicted

Here is my $0.02:

Have any of you ran a business? Anyone? Do you know how hard it is? It has to be one of the most difficult things out there, Supertib is constantly working to bring in customers to allow his business to thrive. His business is not huge, so it may not be the type of business to have ads, so it is based on what people hear. I've seen many posts where guys praise his engines. Actual reputable people who know their stuff. They wouldn't praise trash.

So of course Supertib recommended his clocked engine, it's his business and he is going to try to get customers. Just because he recommended it, doesn't mean he is stuffing it down my throat or forcing me to buy it. Anyone could just skip over his post.

All of this was started by Nitroexpress who made the comments about him being biased (which he only recommended one of his engines) and when he was against putting a $320 engine in an x1. Well, I would put a $500-$600 engine in that car. I don't need a new mugen or a new xray to put a nice engine in it.

I don't understand why he is coming under so much fire! Of course he is going to vigorously defend his product against the scrutiny of people who think rtr engines are the best. People say "oh you are writing a book," if it was my business and it was being attacked, the business I put blood, sweat, and tears into, I would be writing a series. It's awesome that supertib thinks his engines are the best, it shows he believes in the product he works hard to create. If the owner doesn't think their product is the best out there, then they will fail.

I would be extremely pissed if some "random" on the internet, who hasn't even tried my product, started writing opinions on it.

Until you buy one of supertib's engine, you cannot say anything about his engines. They may best the best damn thing you have ever bought for rc.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:59 PM
savagecommander

im not a fanboy of axial, i only talked the talk about the surefire .32 was because it was fast. Six spaces in a parking lot and the truck was at max speed, 19/47. everybody was so bent on "motors that rev" they looked past the potential of a larger displacement motor.

If he runs a business and has a product to sell, put it in the market.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:00 PM
nitroexpress

Here is my $0.02:

Have any of you ran a business? Anyone? Do you know how hard it is? It has to be one of the most difficult things out there, Supertib is constantly working to bring in customers to allow his business to thrive. His business is not huge, so it may not be the type of business to have ads, so it is based on what people hear. I've seen many posts where guys praise his engines. Actual reputable people who know their stuff. They wouldn't praise trash.

So of course Supertib recommended his clocked engine, it's his business and he is going to try to get customers. Just because he recommended it, doesn't mean he is stuffing it down my throat or forcing me to buy it. Anyone could just skip over his post.

All of this was started by Nitroexpress who made the comments about him being biased (which he only recommended one of his engines) and when he was against putting a $320 engine in an x1. Well, I would put a $500-$600 engine in that car. I don't need a new mugen or a new xray to put a nice engine in it.

I don't understand why he is coming under so much fire! Of course he is going to vigorously defend his product against the scrutiny of people who think rtr engines are the best. People say "oh you are writing a book," if it was my business and it was being attacked, the business I put blood, sweat, and tears into, I would be writing a series. It's awesome that supertib thinks his engines are the best, it shows he believes in the product he works hard to create. If the owner doesn't think their product is the best out there, then they will fail.

I would be extremely pissed if some "random" on the internet, who hasn't even tried my product, started writing opinions on it.

Until you buy one of supertib's engine, you cannot say anything about his engines. They may best the best damn thing you have ever bought for rc.
I have stated more than once that I do not question Tibs skill or knowledge. There is no doubt that he knows how to make these nitros produce more power.

Butmanybelieve that they need and willbenefit from increased power, when in fact they will not. More power means an increased price, which is not unreasonable. But is it reasonable to suggest a $320
engine just because the OP doesn't have the experience to know that it is not needed for his level of endeavor?

"I’m an expert basher XD, but its only my 2nd race season, so I’m still a noob at race equipment"

Bottom line to OP. Get something like a stock Werks B5 (sold on the Clockworks site) for $200, get your tuning skills dialed, gain skill and a newer vehicle and then consider a clocked Nova or etc.

For me,it’s not about the product, it’s about the marketing.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Nitroaddicted

So when did you decide infer that I cannot tune? Asking for suggestions doesn't mean you don't know anything about engines. I don't care for a new car, the x1 works perfectly. I have all of the skill I need.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:09 PM
nitroexpress

So when did you decide infer that I cannot tune? Asking for suggestions doesn't mean you don't know anything about engines. I don't care for a new car, the x1 works perfectly. I have all of the skill I need.
Maybe it has something to do with your words.

"-so I’m still a noob at race equipment"

Doesn't mean you can't get an engine to run. But do you really trust your tuning skills to not harm or shorten the life of a $320 engine? Do you really think a more expensive engine will help you at this stage of your racing? Tell the truth and don't go basher on us.

Old 03-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Nitroaddicted

Oh, yes, I have only had a few race worthy engines. Which makes me a noob. Having owned a couple great engines don't make me anything more than a noob at it. But that does not mean I cannot tune, every engine I have are dialed. I'm not really a basher either, I don't go out and do crazy things with my cars. Speed runs at most. But I raced an excellent season and I know how to tune.

So yes, I do trust my tuning skills.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:40 PM
supertib

okay tuning experts

check this one out......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdA7U-QOt5U[/youtube]
Old 03-10-2012, 05:49 PM
supertib

Now if I don't offend people here...I would like to state the advantages to buying one of my engines as opposed to stock

1. Easier tuning...usually if someone follows my recommended setups the engines tune easy and perform great
2. unparalleled after sale support.... I wont stop till your engine is running correctly if there is ever an issue
3. Better after sales warranty......
4. 24/7 tech support.... I don't screen my calls and if you have a question I am always here to answer, and you will not ever find my level of expertise dialing the 1-800 number on the back of the engine box.....
5. higher performance....My engines perform better then their stock counterparts, by a very large margin

this is not me trying to just promote my engines...this is me stating point for point some very often overlooked facts on the subject...Buiy a stock engine then dial the number ont he back of the box and see how far that gets you..... if there is any sort of technical issue you will be SOL... Call me up and I usually know instantly what is wrong and what needs to be done to correct it...As unlike my competitors I am the guy who actually answers the phone, I don't have some $10.00/hr flunky pretending to be an expert answering the phones....... I Am the owner of the company and I stand right in the front of my ship !
Old 03-10-2012, 09:56 PM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

.. So there we have it - the whole thread culminating in a cheesy sales pitch. As usual.. With plenty of trash-talking and personal attacks along the way. As usual.

..For a $500 engine package(just-so pipe, just-so clutch, just-so fuel, etc etc..)

The RC world doesn't need or depend on your "expertise". Or engines... So keep your sales blather and accompanying trash-talking out of every internet nitro-related discussion. It's completely crass, not to mention thoroughly inappropriate, in a variety of ways.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:20 AM
savagecommander

.. So there we have it - the whole thread culminating in a cheesy sales pitch. As usual..
sounds about right to me. if your bizz was so booming and you were such an expert you wouldnt have to sell it on every engine thread. people would find you.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:52 AM
supertib

.. So there we have it - the whole thread culminating in a cheesy sales pitch. As usual.. With plenty of trash-talking and personal attacks along the way. As usual.

..For a $500 engine package(just-so pipe, just-so clutch, just-so fuel, etc etc..)

The RC world doesn't need or depend on your ''expertise''. Or engines... So keep your sales blather and accompanying trash-talking out of every internet nitro-related discussion. It's completely crass, not to mention thoroughly inappropriate, in a variety of ways.

Your the trash talker............

I am the guy who helps these people...your some crazy blockhead from Germany that goes Hitler when people don't agree with you !

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.