Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

4wd Hpi pro 4 Help! plzz

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 10:42 AM
bj2much

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4wd Hpi pro 4 Help! plzz

Thanx in advance racers. i Have a hpi pro 4 with 11.1 lipo and a novak ss5800 motor , and the problem is i know that ALL of the power is not getting to the ground , it seemslike only one wheel in the fron is spinning and all the rest are just spinning but with the weight of the car its not. When i gun the throttle with my 11.1 lipo it wont "take off",as if all of the wheels are not being used . But they all spin when i hold it up in the air. Could i be something in the drive shaft?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:53 PM
bj2much

Default RE: 4wd Hpi pro 4 Help! plzz

any help anybody?
Old 04-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Sigma.40
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: 4wd Hpi pro 4 Help! plzz

Have you taken it apart and looked at the diffs? Checked your 4wd shaft (or belt)? If you turn one wheel, does the opposite side spin the opposite way?