Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

HD-6001MG Servo for Hyper 7TQ

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 09:02 AM
snir2001
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default HD-6001MG Servo for Hyper 7TQ

So,
It's been two month now since I start with my new Hyper 7TQ Black, just for bashing around after every jet flying session.
I got the car with a futaba 3001 on the steering... brock twice
already.

I ordered form HK
HD-6001MGServo:http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=9620got it after 9 days from china (WOW)
It's an analog servo, all metal gear, torque is about 6Kg with 4.8v battery.
All around, after testing the servo (about a gallon of fuel) seems to be a well made one, have enough power to steer the buggy and hold well under the hard life I putting it trough.
Centering is not something to be proud of, but it's sealed and no water found inside after some swamp driving after the rain.

For a 9.62$, I think it's a no brainer.
What do you say?
What servo you put in your 1/8 non pro buggy?

<o></o>

Old 05-17-2012, 11:43 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Default RE: HD-6001MG Servo for Hyper 7TQ

I run Htec 645MG's in my truggies, and buggies (Jammin X1x CR, Jammin X1 CRT, Jammin CRT.5, and a jammin CRT.5 modded to a 1/8th scale buggy)
I got the servos for $28 a pop shipped off ebay NIB.

and yes I really like the jammin products
Old 05-17-2012, 11:51 AM
snir2001

I'm well familiar with the Hitec servos, I have them on my Jets (5645 6245 7955), great products.
But does anyone know the HD servos? it's my first... look well build and till now works fine.
I'm just not sure how much torque I need for that aplication, my favorits is airplanes, the cars just for pure fun after flying and when the weather is sh%#@...

Old 05-17-2012, 12:22 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: RCMagician

I'm well familiar with the Hitec servos, I have them on my Jets (5645 6245 7955), great products.
But do anyone know the HD servos? it's my first... look well build and till now works fine.
I'm just not sure how much torque I need for that aplication, my favorits is airplanes, the cars just for pure fun after flying and when the weather is sh%#@...

They're an affordable, cheap plastic geared servo. The 322HD is comparable to the Futaba S3004. They're alright, but nothing special.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:08 PM
snir2001

ORIGINAL: proanti1

ORIGINAL: RCMagician

But do anyone know the HD servos? it's my first... look well build and till now works fine.

They're an affordable, cheap plastic geared servo. The 322HD is comparable to the Futaba S3004. They're alright, but nothing special.
Mine is metal...
I'll see, only time will tell.
Because of the nature of the application, does higher torque means the servo will last longer? (consider it metal gear)