Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

new vehicle to my fleet

well, im glad to say that i have added another vehicle to my fleet of rc's. i bought an scx10 honcho (older version) from a friend of mine for $100. its got MIP steel cvd's, proline hammers on proline weighted beadlocs. novak rockstar motor, and some other stuff. its my second crawler. the first is my wheely king. all the honcho needs is a spur gear and its ready to roll. i have a pic but it wont upload
    boil up some mountain dew...its gonna be a long night - dale gribble

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: new vehicle to my fleet

problem was wrong image format. this is a pic of how it was when i got it. im currently taking it apart and cleaning it up. im also noticing a few pieces that are mossing but overall still an awesome deal IMO. i would like to get a 4-door jeep or a ford bronco body for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bz77878.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	1781772  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah at least from the looks of it you got a hell of a deal. You could sell that thing on ebay as-is for $200+ easy. Nice snag. More pics when she's clean please! And I know how big of pain cleaning can be. Went out with some guys yesterday and ran the Summit pretty hard, so when I got back I had a good hour or so of cleaning time ahead of me. Wasn't too fun... but it was worth it once I got to see her all new a sparkly clean again :P
    - Hobby Shop Employee
    - ModelKits.com & RcTruckStop.com Staff Writer

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yeah im in the process of cleaning it. i got the wheels and tires cleaned and i took off the fron bumper and cleaned it, took apart the lights and cleaned them. i also flipped around the metal skid plates so theres no scratches (i get to put my own on it) i plan on getting it all clean because i too really like my rcs clean (they hardly ever are). im very excited to get this thing on the trails. my girlfriend wants to run my wheely king so thats an added bonus of getting a second crawler