Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

traxxas slayer pro servo issue

Old 08-12-2012, 02:59 PM
j0e331

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default traxxas slayer pro servo issue

hey guys, so i was breaking in a slayer pro today when i notice that it seems i was gettting interference or something with my radio. the throttle would cut out sometime, also it would act be delayed at times too. then i notice, sometimes the car would just want to turn a little to one side under full throttle. even at one point the throttle got stuck at 100% for a second. at this point im getting pissed off. i just spent 500 bucks on a car and cant even break it in safely due to this stuff.

so i bring it in and notice that when i turn the controller all the way to the right, the truck will turn to the right 100% then go back to about 50%, then back to 100%.... all while im keeping the controller at 100%. it will do this repeatedly until i let go. then if im using the throttle while turining right, i can see it not follow the controller also. it will back off, or apply more.

anyone have any ideas on what to do? the car is brand new and im very frustrated at this point.

its a slayer pro 3.3 with the tqi controller

Old 08-12-2012, 03:56 PM
j0e331

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: traxxas slayer pro servo issue

Found the issue, i must of gotten a bad batch of batteries or something cause i changed out all the AA batteries and everything is fine now.