Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

The STUPIDEST thing I've done in this hobby yet!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

The STUPIDEST thing I've done in this hobby yet!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 04:16 PM
DieHarder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The STUPIDEST thing I've done in this hobby yet!

The Stupidest thing I ever did in this hobby was when I was torquing down on a slipper plate and I ended up bending the top shaft. Plus I wrecked my idler gear.

I just wash out the filters with gas, let it dry and re-oil it moto-cross oil. Works pretty good.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:16 PM
Haddi Taha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The STUPIDEST thing I've done in this hobby yet!

Although the aftermath is not catastrophic, i remember once I was changing my front diff to a spool and my cousins were waiting to see it run, any way, I installed the diff with the ring gear on the right, not the left so when I put the car back together and nailed the throttle it spun on the spot as the front wheels went clock wise and the rear went anti clock wise. They all stared and said in a sarcastic tone "Man that new motor is fast". 10 minutes later with the diff installed the right way they ate there words.